What's new

Help Countifs formula <> time

Trident_muh

Eternal Poster
Established
There are multiple operators doing payment transactions each transaction has a duration time of success and failure.
Lets say column A and B row 1 as headers, column A is the operators and column B is the duration time.
how can get the counts of each operators with greater than 5 minutes and less than 10 minutes of time duration.

To count the number of transactions for each operator with a duration time greater than 5 minutes and less than 10 minutes, you can use the COUNTIFS formula in Excel.

Assuming your data starts from cell A2, you can use the following formula:

=COUNTIFS(A2:A10, "Operator 1", B2:B10, ">5", B2:B10, "<10")

This formula will count the number of transactions for "Operator 1" where the duration time is greater than 5 minutes and less than 10 minutes. You can replace "Operator 1" with the operator's name you want to count, and adjust the range A2:A10 and B2:B10 to match your data range.

To get the counts for all operators, you can use this formula for each operator or create a summary table with the operator names and the corresponding formulas for each operator.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

To count the number of transactions for each operator with a duration time greater than 5 minutes and less than 10 minutes, you can use the COUNTIFS formula in Excel.

Assuming your data starts from cell A2, you can use the following formula:

=COUNTIFS(A2:A10, "Operator 1", B2:B10, ">5", B2:B10, "<10")

This formula will count the number of transactions for "Operator 1" where the duration time is greater than 5 minutes and less than 10 minutes. You can replace "Operator 1" with the operator's name you want to count, and adjust the range A2:A10 and B2:B10 to match your data range.

To get the counts for all operators, you can use this formula for each operator or create a summary table with the operator names and the corresponding formulas for each operator.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
I'm having difficulties of trying this one. sorry..

I'm having difficulties of trying this one. sorry..
I apologize for the confusion. Let me provide you with a step-by-step guide to count the number of transactions for each operator with a duration time between 5 and 10 minutes.

1. Assuming your operator names are in column A starting from cell A2 and the duration times are in column B starting from cell B2, you can add a new column C to calculate whether the duration time is between 5 and 10 minutes.

2. In cell C2, enter the following formula:
=AND(B2>5, B2<10)

This formula will return TRUE if the duration time in cell B2 is greater than 5 and less than 10, and FALSE otherwise.

3. Drag the formula in cell C2 down to apply it to the rest of the cells in column C.

4. Now, you can use the COUNTIFS formula to count the number of transactions for each operator with a duration time between 5 and 10 minutes.

5. In a new column, let's say column D, enter the unique operator names.

6. In cell E2 (next to the first operator name), enter the following formula:
=COUNTIFS(A2:A10, D2, C2:C10, TRUE)

This formula will count the number of transactions for the operator specified in cell D2 where the corresponding duration time in column C is TRUE, i.e., between 5 and 10 minutes.

7. Drag the formula in cell E2 down to apply it to the rest of the cells in column E.

Now, you should have the counts of transactions for each operator with a duration time between 5 and 10 minutes.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!