What's new

S·T·S CREATE YOUR OWN IMPERVA ACCOUNT

nakagawa ako kaso dko alam paganahin sa tnt noload pa help po

Screenshot_2022-04-27-19-37-56-658_com.brave.browser.jpg

Attachments

Thank you for the tutorial sir, I have a question, I followed this tutorial but I get 503 Error, but your eftabs config works no issues.. is this because I am using a freenom domain? and I need (.com, .net, .xyz) to work or there is extra WAF settings to be done?

I have tried many options but it does not work even with load.

Thank you for the tutorial sir, I have a question, I followed this tutorial but I get 503 Error, but your eftabs config works no issues.. is this because I am using a freenom domain? and I need (.com, .net, .xyz) to work or there is extra WAF settings to be done?

yes mapili sa free domain or sa cert.but sa mga ρáíd domain okay.mura lang naman sa hotinger 50 pesos lang for 1 yr na yun

need to cross 9 mini tribulations and 4 major tribulations to ascend before u get successful in anything

yes mapili sa free domain or sa cert.but sa mga ρáíd domain okay.mura lang naman sa hotinger 50 pesos lang for 1 yr na yun
Boss gagana kaya tnt pag ρáíd domain?

I use freenom and it works but for smart only. Only sir eftabs config both works in TNT and Smart hes really a legend

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss will tnt work with ρáíd domain?

I use freenom and it works but for smart only. Only sir eftabs config both works in TNT and Smart hes really a legend
What extra steps have you done? just linking the domain on impreva and it works? For me nothing works all imperva cdn domains don't connect and get a 503 error, only my linked domain connects as the SNI host

need to cross 9 mini tribulations and 4 major tribulations to ascend before u get successful in anything
So you mean it won't work until you make those settings?

Back