What's new

Help Crypto is a Scam?

HARITH-sama

Eternal Poster
Established
Ano yung masasabi nyo about sa crypto daw ay scam? Some says that it's not stable and di daw sya tatagal at pwede syang ma down anytime?

What do you think?

As an AI language model, I cannot provide opinions, but I can provide information based on facts and studies.

Cryptocurrency, like any investment, has its risks and benefits. While it is true that the cryptocurrency market can be volatile and there have been cases of scams and fraud, it is also true that the technology behind cryptocurrency, blockchain, has the potential to revolutionize various industries.

It is important to remember that the value of cryptocurrency is determined by the market supply and demand, and it can fluctuate rapidly in short periods. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency should be done with caution, and individuals should conduct their due diligence before investing.

Furthermore, while some cryptocurrencies may fail, others may thrive, and it is difficult to predict which ones will succeed in the long run. Bitcoin, for example, has been around for over a decade and has seen significant growth and adoption.

In conclusion, cryptocurrency can be a viable investment option, but it is important to remain informed and cautious about the risks and potential benefits of investing in this market.

Oo, ts may mga crypto talaga na scam. At meron din naman na legit. Kaya kailangan suriin mabuti ang isang crypto. Bago mag invest sa isang crypto ay dapat i-research muna ng mabuti kung ito ba talaga ay legit.

scam as in what? totoo po ang crypto is not about randomness.. may nagcocontroll po talaga ng market mga whales.. pero crypto din ang investment na may malaking interest double edge sword po sya. kahit iwan mo 40k mo sa banko sa isang buwan 50 pesos lang makukuha mo sa crypto kayang 1k pataas pero kaya din bumaba ng 30k.. high risk high reward po ang crypto pero kontrolado po ang market..

Back