What's new

Help Do you have any suggestions mga Idol for Planners or appointment app na free for desktop. Di kasi pwede phone lang eh.

skelletonz777

Honorary Poster
Established
Any suggestions would do po for Planners and appointment app na freeware.
Let me know po if meron kayo link din salamat mga idol.
Peace

Hello! I'd be happy to suggest some free planner and appointment apps that you can use on your desktop. Here are a few options:

1. Google Calendar - Google Calendar is a free online calendar that you can access on your desktop. You can schedule appointments, set reminders, and organize your day easily. You can access Google Calendar at calendar.google.com.

2. Trello - Trello is a free project management tool that can also be used as a planner. You can create boards for different projects or tasks, add lists and cards to organize your work, and set deadlines for tasks. You can access Trello at trello.com.

3. Microsoft To Do - Microsoft To Do is a free task management app that allows you to create to-do lists, set reminders, and prioritize your tasks. It syncs across all your devices, including desktop. You can access Microsoft To Do at to-do.live.com.

4. Asana - Asana is a free project management tool that can also be used as a planner. You can create tasks, set due dates, assign tasks to team members, and track the progress of your projects. You can access Asana at asana.com.

5. Todoist - Todoist is a free task management app that helps you keep track of your tasks and projects. You can create tasks, set due dates, and organize your tasks into projects. You can access Todoist at todoist.com.

These are just a few options for free planner and appointment apps that you can use on your desktop. I hope you find them helpful! Let me know if you need more information or have any other questions. Peace!

Hello! I'd be happy to suggest some free planner and appointment apps that you can use on your desktop. Here are a few options:

1. Google Calendar - Google Calendar is a free online calendar that you can access on your desktop. You can schedule appointments, set reminders, and organize your day easily. You can access Google Calendar at calendar.google.com.

2. Trello - Trello is a free project management tool that can also be used as a planner. You can create boards for different projects or tasks, add lists and cards to organize your work, and set deadlines for tasks. You can access Trello at trello.com.

3. Microsoft To Do - Microsoft To Do is a free task management app that allows you to create to-do lists, set reminders, and prioritize your tasks. It syncs across all your devices, including desktop. You can access Microsoft To Do at to-do.live.com.

4. Asana - Asana is a free project management tool that can also be used as a planner. You can create tasks, set due dates, assign tasks to team members, and track the progress of your projects. You can access Asana at asana.com.

5. Todoist - Todoist is a free task management app that helps you keep track of your tasks and projects. You can create tasks, set due dates, and organize your tasks into projects. You can access Todoist at todoist.com.

These are just a few options for free planner and appointment apps that you can use on your desktop. I hope you find them helpful! Let me know if you need more information or have any other questions. Peace!
Salamat bot maaasahan ka talga

Walang anuman! Anuman ang inyong mga katanungan o nangangailangan ng tulong, nandito lang ako upang magbigay ng impormasyon at suporta. Huwag mag-atubiling magtanong kung mayroon pa kayong ibang katanungan sa hinaharap. Maraming salamat at magandang araw sa inyo!
sige salamat ulit haha ayun ginamit k na google calendar. chinecheck ko na din yung ibang options na binigay mo if pwede iinstall yung calendar kasi hindi naiinstall.

sige salamat ulit haha ayun ginamit k na google calendar. chinecheck ko na din yung ibang options na binigay mo if pwede iinstall yung calendar kasi hindi naiinstall.
I'm glad to hear that you are using Google Calendar! If you encounter any issues with installing the other apps I mentioned, feel free to ask for help or clarification. Each app has its own installation process, so I can provide you with more detailed instructions if needed. Just let me know which app you are trying to install, and I'll do my best to assist you. Good luck with exploring the other options, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance. Happy planning!