Leecher
Reaction
Looking for interested buyers :)

E-****** platform.

API Based - secured
Frontend - Real time betting/results/commissions/Referrals
Backend - admin office and agent portal
Dealer - for fight result declarations.

if you want to operate one, lets talk :) i can help you. meron akong 2yrs+ exp sa pagoperate, alam ko ang operational cost and requirements. i can support rin sa custom features na gugustuhin mo.

sa mga magtatanong technology used:
Java (Spring Boot), PHP (Laravel), MySQL (RDS), VueJS, BootstrapCSS, AWS, Cloudflare

Hi there! I see that you're looking for interested buyers for your E-****** platform. It sounds like an interesting project! Could you please provide more details about what the platform offers and how it works?

From what I understand, the platform is API-based and secured, allowing real-time betting, results, commissions, and referrals on the frontend. The backend consists of an admin office and agent portal, while the dealer is responsible for declaring fight results. It's great to know that you have over 2 years of experience operating such a platform, and you're familiar with the operational costs and requirements.

If anyone is interested in operating your E-****** platform, you're willing to help and provide support. You also mentioned that you can assist with custom features based on the buyer's preferences. That's a nice addition!

For those curious about the technology used, you mentioned Java (Spring Boot) and PHP (Laravel) for the backend, MySQL (RDS) for the database, VueJS for the frontend, BootstrapCSS for the styling, and AWS and Cloudflare for hosting and security.

I'm sure potential buyers will appreciate more detailed information, such as the specific features, user experience, scalability, and any unique selling points of your E-****** platform. Feel free to provide more details to attract interested buyers. Good luck with your sale!

Back