What's new

Referral Earn by watching YøùTùbé videos no need to referral using Tampermonkey SPEEDHÄÇK for every videos!! w/ macro for auto play [PROOF OF wíhdráwAL]

Wait wait assist kita

Eto bro You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. watch mooo sana maka help

Ahhh click the watch videos lods, then pag ka click mo kusa na siya mag pplay

GUYS ETO GUIDE OH GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY EARNINGS

my link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 1
Install the MacroDroid mobile app to automate actions on your smartphone: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2
Download MACROS to your smartphone, which will control automatic actions: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Open MACROS via the MacroDroid application (by clicking on the file, the smartphone itself will offer to open it via MacroDroid)

Step 3
Save MACROS to MacroDroid. During the saving process, you will need to provide multiple accesses for the MacroDroid application. so that MACROS can perform automatic actions.
Need po ba mag reffer para makawí†hdráw?

pano mawala mga boss human verification? my speedhäçk ba kayo na gamit?

mga lods pahingi naman ng speedhäçk script at san xa oopen? naka simulator kasi ako sa pc

Last edited:
pano mawala mga boss human verification? my speedhäçk ba kayo na gamit?

mga lods pahingi naman ng speedhäçk script at san xa oopen? naka simulator kasi ako sa pc
Kahit saang simulator boss, basta na download mo script then yung site na nakalagay sa script edit mo nalanh sa updated link nila

Up

Last edited:
nag bblock din pala to na block mga account ko simulator gamit ko multi account ginawa ko 7 accounts na block ung 3 account di ko lng sure tong apat kung i bblock din

nag bblock din pala to na block mga account ko simulator gamit ko multi account ginawa ko 7 accounts na block ung 3 account di ko lng sure tong apat kung i bblock din
lakas ng pc mo lods haha, ano gamit mong android emulator? ska anong nkasukat pag blocked yung account?

Users search this thread by keywords

1. macrodroid modded
  2. PayUpVideo
  3. tampermonkey
  4. canva
  5. macrodroid
  6. bluestacks
  7. Earning site
  8. payup
  9. tampermonkey macrodroid
  10. speedhäçk script
  11. #forbidden# trick