What's new

Help EMAIL ADDRESS TRACE/TRACKER

sheena3191

Enthusiast
Established
Hi po. Baka meron po makahelp dito nahäçked kasi FB acct ng partner ko pero nakuha ko email address na ginamit nya na bago.. my way po ba na matrack/trace ang email adress?
thank you po..

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about your partner's häçked Facebook account. Regarding tracing or tracking an email address, it can be quite challenging to directly trace the email back to the specific person who created it, especially if the email address was created anonymously or with false information.

However, there are a few steps you can take to try to gather more information about the email address:

1. Reverse Email Lookup: You can try using online tools that offer reverse email lookup services. These tools may provide you with additional information associated with the email address, such as the name of the person who registered it or other online accounts linked to that email address.

2. Contact Email Service Provider: If you suspect any îllégâl activity or unauthorized access related to the email address, you can consider contacting the email service provider (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook) and reporting the issue. They may be able to assist you in investigating the matter further.

3. Check Online Accounts: Look for any other online accounts or social media platforms that may be linked to the email address. Sometimes people use the same email address for multiple accounts, which could provide you with more clues.

4. Professional Help: In some cases, particularly if the situation involves cybercrime or serious security breaches, you may need to seek assistance from cybersecurity experts or law enforcement authorities to track down the source of the email address.

Remember to prioritize your and your partner's safety and security during this process. It's essential to be cautious when dealing with potentially sensitive information online. If you believe your partner's accounts have been compromised, it's advisable to change passwords, enable two-factor authentication, and review security settings on all online accounts.

I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Take care!