What's new

Closed Emails from mbox file

Status
Not open for further replies.

sley09911

Enthusiast
I need to export or convert emails from mbox file to outlook ost format file. I already try manual process but unable export them into outlook.
Please help and TY for you time and attention

Metod 1:
1. Click on File and Open & Export.
2. In the right-hand menu, click on the Import/Export button.
3. This will now bring up the Import/Export Wizard, which looks the same in all versions of Office. To get started, you want to select Export to a file.
4. On the next screen, you have to choose the type of file: I normally always use ost, so that it’s easier to import back into Outlook.
5. On the next screen, you have to choose what you want to export. If you want to get all your emails, you normally select Inbox and make sure that Include subfolders is checked. If you only want a small subset of emails, you can click on the Filter button and then put in various criteria to reduce the number of emails to export.
6. Click Next and you’ll now need to choose a location to save your ost file. There are several options that you can choose from that deal with how duplicates will be handled.
7. Finally, click Finish and you’ll get a window asking if you want to protect your ost file with an optional password. If you are going to use a password here, note that it should be more than 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.