What's new

Closed Empires of the undergrowth – lead your ant colony to dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaddra21

Addict
Reaction
share ko lang one of my best game: EMPIRES OF THE UNDERGROWTH – LEAD YOUR ANT COLONY TO DOMINANCE (offline)

Empires-of-the-Undergrowth-1.jpg
I myself have no idol in the human world, but in the nature world – there are life forms everywhere that let me envy too much, and ant is one of them. That’s why you can see some classic ants simulation games at AppNee. Such games are really few (especially Eric Tereshinski’s excellent first-person perspective of Ant Simulator had unfortunately been cancelled), and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is currently the latest, also the most well-crafted one. Slowly, of course, all the outstanding ant-themed games will appear in AppNee.

Empires of the Undergrowth is an unusual, fast-paced You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (RTS) type of ants simulation game, developed by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. game studio from United Kingdom. This game was inspired by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., a classic PC game launched by Maxis in the 1990s. But unlike the cartoon style of the 3D ant simulation game You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. published in 2001, Empires of the Undergrowth looks pretty realistic. The gaming happens on the ground and underground at the same time, shows the ants life from a documentary perspective, and challenges the player’s strategy gaming ability extremely.

Empires-of-the-Undergrowth-2.jpg

note: paki replace po yung (dot) ng ( . ) sa url para mag work po yung download address....enjoy

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back