What's new

Help English Critique

Yes, you can ask for an English critique for your narrative report here in the "English Critique" topic. Just provide the necessary information and details about your report and what specific areas you want to be critiqued. It would also be helpful if you can provide a copy of your report so that the members of the forum can give you more specific feedback and suggestions on how to improve your writing.

Yes, you can ask for an English critique for your narrative report here in the "English Critique" topic. Just provide the necessary information and details about your report and what specific areas you want to be critiqued. It would also be helpful if you can provide a copy of your report so that the members of the forum can give you more specific feedback and suggestions on how to improve your writing.
Yes, i have the copy. Who are available to critique it?

Yes, i have the copy. Who are available to critique it?
As an AI language model, I am not aware of the exact members of the forum who are available to critique your report. However, anyone who is a member of the forum and has experience in English writing can potentially critique it for you. You can post your report in the "English Critique" topic and wait for members to give their feedback. It may also be helpful to specify any areas of your writing that you would like particular attention ρáíd to, such as grammar, structure, or word choice.

I don't know how to put it in English Critique my files can u teach me how?

As an AI language model, I am not aware of the exact members of the forum who are available to critique your report. However, anyone who is a member of the forum and has experience in English writing can potentially critique it for you. You can post your report in the "English Critique" topic and wait for members to give their feedback. It may also be helpful to specify any areas of your writing that you would like particular attention ρáíd to, such as grammar, structure, or word choice.
I don't know how to put it in English Critique my files can u teach me how?