What's new

Closed Evolution theory and supposed bible contradiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up, I doubt that you really understood by heart the things that you posted. :) Aside from the fact that you keep going out of the context and beating around the bush by highlighting something which is not even part of my inquiry, you rely heavily on various internet sources that instead of simplifying everything by paraphrasing and by using your own words, you have a penchant of copy pasting excerpts of articles online. And by the time that I say something point by point about them, and eventually discovering another loophole, you will just ask me to consult a Christian scientist and do my own research. Hahaha isn't that funny? That is the problem of having superficial understanding. What does it tell about you? You simply eat without digesting haha. It was also utterly ridiculous how you mindlessly include deep web in the equation. And even mention "crypted". Haha what a word! How amazing to coin up a new word which made you become totally unreliable. My question was just simple but look where are we now? Since you can't provide a substantial answer, you reinforce yourself with copypasted info from the net hahahaha. Did you even notice that I haven't even quoted any long information from several internet sites. What does it tell about yourself? Are you the nerd here? Haha.

Last edited:
Second, going back to the point of this and to get you back on track, why did you say that there is a possibility that birds came from dinosaurs where in fact you don't believe of evolution and you higlighted that evolution failed to explain how horses produce another horse and so on? If we try to think of it, the scenario between birds and horses are just related. Are you contradicting yourself? Haha How do you explain the transition fossils that prove how present horses and birds came to existence?

P.S: And oh, not so fast, refrain from mindlessly copy pasting paragraphs to paragraphs and just might as well explain through your own words - summarize and paraphrase - to show that you are not a just keyboard/CTRL+C, CTRL+V expert. :) Would you mind?

Last edited:
Are you already out of your mind? :-D Did I burst a bubble? haha. The Almighty one will lament your appalling treatment to a fellow who just seeks enlightenment. So sad.

ahahaha this lol at this post even the courts agreed that evolution is a fact
not a single case where creationism even won in a public court
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you are certain that creationism is true why not create a paper about it and get your nobel prize for disproving theory of evolution

ahahaha this lol at this post even the courts agreed that evolution is a fact
not a single case where creationism even won in a public court
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you are certain that creationism is true why not create a paper about it and get your nobel prize for disproving theory of evolution
Ewan ko ba anong nasa isip ng mga taong yan kasi ako diko ma imagine ang sarili ko na maging fanatic sa Bible

Kaya pag inimbita ako na mag Bible study aayawan ko talaga hindi sa close minded ako hindi ko lang talaga ma pigilang tumawa pag inumpisahan na akong basahan ng mga verses

If you are a man of science you don't need to know why Religion still works until to this day. Aheem... Scientology *cough* believes in imaginary ancient alien race *cough*

I believe more of what sir James had presented in this thread as it is backed up by bible verses and logical explanations. I, myself don't believe that evolution is true. I'm thinking that If in fact evolution is true, then dinosaurs wouldn't have gone extinct because other species related to it would have evolved by now. I can't understand why all of a sudden evolution stopped. primates to humans? birds to dinosaurs? etc.

I believe more of what sir James had presented in this thread as it is backed up by bible verses and logical explanations. I, myself don't believe that evolution is true. I'm thinking that If in fact evolution is true, then dinosaurs wouldn't have gone extinct because other species related to it would have evolved by now. I can't understand why all of a sudden evolution stopped. primates to humans? birds to dinosaurs? etc.

Recently, it has been discovered that the famous T-Rex actually have feathers and it completely changed how we viewed them since we all know how they are vividly portrayed in the movies as gigantic hairless or featherless creatures. Sadly they have been all wiped out because of a mass extinction that occurred 65 million years ago but the remaining ancestral lineage of some surviving species diversified into the major groups of birds alive today. The common misconception is most of us are thinking evolution has already stopped. Actually, it is not easily recognizable and we cannot really have that direct awareness that it is happening because the process is slow. There are many factors that are taking place such as natural selection, mutation, adaptation, etc.

alam nyo ba kung anu pagkapareho ng god at evolution?..

Pareho silang theory,...not yet proven....hahahaha

Mag hintay ka lang at malapit ng ma sagot ng mga scientists ang mga missing link sa theory of evolution. Hahaha. Kidding aside, whether god has created the earth or not it doesnt change the fact that god has served as inspiration to human kind and think that's what most important

Status
Not open for further replies.