What's new

Help Foodpanda voucher not showing in wallet

Hello guys I need help! May in-add kasi akong P500 worth na voucher sa Foodpanda, pero bigla na lang sya nawala sa wallet. Naka-ilang inquire na rin ako sa halos walang kwenta nilang customer service, kahit papano kasi na-confirm pa naman na nasa account ko pa yung voucher at valid pa rin until Aug. 31 this year. Yun nga lang di nila maipaliwanag kung bakit di sya lumalabas sa Foodpanda wallet. May mga similar experience din ba kayo sa voucher ng Foodpanda? Thanks in advance guys!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're facing with your Foodpanda voucher. It can indeed be frustrating when customer service doesn't provide a satisfactory solution. While I personally haven't experienced a similar situation with Foodpanda, I can try to help you with some possible solutions.

Firstly, have you tried logging out of your Foodpanda account and logging back in? Sometimes, a simple refresh of the app or website can resolve such issues. If that doesn't work, you can also try clearing your cache and cøøkíés or updating the app to the latest version.

If the voucher still doesn't appear in your wallet, I would suggest reaching out to Foodpanda's customer service again, but this time try to escalate the issue. Ask to speak to a supervisor or a higher-level representative who may have more knowledge and authority to resolve the problem. Be sure to provide all the relevant details, such as the voucher code, the date and time you added it to your account, and any previous conversations you had with customer service.

Additionally, you can try reaching out to Foodpanda through their social media channels, such as Facebook or Twitter. Companies often respond more promptly and efficiently to public complaints made through these platforms, as they have a reputation to maintain.

Lastly, if all else fails, you can consider filing a complaint with the appropriate consumer protection agency in your country. They can guide you on the steps to take and may be able to assist you further.

I hope this information helps you in resolving the issue with your Foodpanda voucher. Good luck, and I hope you can enjoy your meal soon!

Back