What's new

Referral Free 2500 per month pataas!! WSA!!Super LEGIT!!with proof na!!!

Hanggang kailan ba legit paying ang We Share Abundance?

• A.) Hanggang 3 months

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • B.) Hanggang 6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C.) Hanggang 1 year

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • D.) Hanggang 5 years

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • E.) Indefinite

Votes: 32 57.1%

• Total voters
This is the best to buy Wesa token mga paps!

Kumusta mga paps,,now is the best time to buy wesa token kasi bumaba ang market value nito pero ang Gmv ay $309 parin ibig sabihin pag bumili ka ng $30 worth of wesa token sa waves exchange at pinasok muna ito sa WSA acoount mo ay makakapagstake kana hanggang pool6,,magandang pagkakataon para bumili at mag refer kasi imbis na 5000 pesos ay 1500 nalang ang kailangan mo upang makastake upto pool6.wow diba. Lets grab the opportunity mga paps habang anjan pa. Now is the best time mga paps para bumili ng Wesa token ,,mag refer ng downline nyo at ipromote ang WSA sa mga kakilala nyo.Tulungan lang,,tulungan natin na lumakas si wesa token,,tayo rin makikinabang nito pagdating ng panahon. Happy earnings mga paps..

Pag may narefer ka na active may 10% ka sa total monthly stake nila at kung elite na ang nirefer mo may $10 ka monthly additional usd earnings.
At mas lalakas ang liquidity ni wesa pag mas marami ang nag stake upto pool6.

Eto update mga paps!

Last message for February
Date: 2021-02-26 09:08:50
This is my first message for a while and will be my last until March.

First, I want to remind ALL members that it is important you rad all messages to avoid losing money when we transfer your income to your WESA Wallet in March 1st!

Next, I want to thank all the members who have supported our Nest Egg Offers this month, we achieved our goal of raising $50,000. I know all who have helped will be rewarded finacially but even more importantly you will be recognised and rewarded for many years to come for your support.

I would have hoped that more members would have participated but as always happen the majority leave it to the few to take action and serve fellow members. That said, the percentage of members who have helped is well above the norm and this is a credit to our mission and goals.

The $50.000 raised has been and is still being put to good use in regaining control of the trading on Waves, BUT.....

Finally, we can really use even more, and.....

It occurred to me that we have a large bundle of tokens in our test accounts that have been accumulated over the months we have been in pre-launch and these tokens belong to no-one and so can be used to extend the offers and hopefully raise sufficient cash for us to achieve our short term goals in Waves.

Because of this members of We Share Abundance are poised to make some really fast big profits of upto 6,000% within the next 10 days!

How?

Currently we have TWO nest egg offers.
These offers WILL help....

Move the market Value of the WESA Token to match the GMV of $309 (did you know they were just $1 each in April 2020)
Increase liquidity and ranking of the WESA Token
Improve and increase wí†hdráwals by at least 300% (already greatly improved since we startedthis initiative)
Prepare us for the launch of multiplywesa.com

AND MUCH MORE!

Offer 1. You can buy WESA Tokens at just $25 each and even buy 0.1 of a Token for $2.50. Every little helps and is appreciated :)

Offer 2. You can buy WESA Tokens for just $5 each (members only and very limited quantity available with minimum purchase of $250), check it out here now, because this will NEVER be repeated!
In fact as a write this email over 70% of the availble Tokens at this crazy price have already been snapped up!

Sounds crazy but its actually happenning NOW!

The WESA Tokens are well under value at present and so represent a great deal for members staking pools at just about 40% of the usual cost, but not for long as the market value will soon be over $300 each so ACT NOW!

I made a blog post to help you join in the fun....

It's now YOUR turn to MAKE SOME REAL MONEY!

God bless,
Graham
p.s. "It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision." ~ Helen Keller - 1880-1968 - Educator-Author-Political Activist

© We Share Abundance, 2020. Contact

Boss Decrypt, baka pwede makahingi ng atleast 2$ for staking. Hindi kasi inabot yung Pool 4. Kinulang ako, may 3 days pa kasing tira sa login ng Pool 3.

Screenshot_2021-03-01-20-32-10-02_d2ec906cf784a6ca06277807ba565c88.jpg

Kung inabot sana ng 3 days pa na $0.50, kaya sana. Kaso hindi e.

Attachments

Sorry ts newbie here ask ko lang, mag reregister lang ba kikita n ng wesa, ako bahala kung I wí†hdráw ko o i ipang tataya ko ganun po bayun slamat po

Back