What's new

Tutorial FREE Easy Method ZLT-S10G 2.10.1 to 2.11.3 One-click Openline/Admin/Change IMEI/Telnet/SSH

I see. Yes, I know that. However, I want admin access and band locking options too. Why is this script better than just flashing a Tozed firmware?
Yes this script unlocks those features too.
There is no "tozed firmware", what others do is change the web interface logos, css and calls it "tozed firmware" LOL

Tozed does not factory unlocked devices on the market, there is no original or unlocked firmware by default they are all locked to specific country.

Yes this script unlocks those features too.
There is no "tozed firmware", what others do is change the web interface logos, css and calls it "tozed firmware" LOL

Tozed does not factory unlocked devices on the market, there is no original or unlocked firmware by default they are all locked to specific country.
I see. But if you just flash that firmware over the Globe default firmware, would that be the same as using this script?

I see. But if you just flash that firmware over the Globe default firmware, would that be the same as using this script?
You clearly did not read nor understand what i said before.
Thanks, still working pa ba? Kakabili ko lang kasi S10G (2.11.1)
Yes
Gumagana po ba ang Dito sim? Nag unlock kasi ako pag nag salang ako ng dito Sim me signal pero walang pumapask na net
Yes, R1BNC tested this with DITO SIM when he made the yt vid.

You clearly did not read nor understand what i said before.
My bad. I missed a couple of your points when I read your previous reply (read it quick while I was busy working).

So I'm done unlocking my device using this script and I have a couple of questions:

1. Which APN profile should I be using if I'll be using a GOMO SIM? The default is set to "Production R1BNC APN".
2. Same question for TR069 configuration. I'm assuming it's better to keep that at "Production Configuration", correct?
3. What is the difference between the "user" and "backspace" credentials when logging into the admin page? They both work.
4. How do I upgrade the firwmare of this modem to the latest? It is on 2.11.1 and I know that is not the latest.
5. I know what band locking does but what does "cell locking" do?
6. Why is the device locked to 4G only after the unlocking? Shouldn't that be set to Automatic instead?

TIA for the help.

Last edited:
My bad. I missed a couple of your points when I read your previous reply (read it quick while I was busy working).

So I'm done unlocking my device using this script and I have a couple of questions:

1. Which APN profile should I be using if I'll be using a GOMO SIM? The default is set to "Production R1BNC APN".
2. Same question for TR069 configuration. I'm assuming it's better to keep that at "Production Configuration", correct?
3. What is the difference between the "user" and "backspace" credentials when logging into the admin page? They both work.
4. How do I upgrade the firwmare of this modem to the latest? It is on 2.11.1 and I know that is not the latest.
5. I know what band locking does but what does "cell locking" do?
6. Why is the device locked to 4G only after the unlocking? Shouldn't that be set to Automatic instead?

TIA for the help.
1. GOMO APN - Set to Globe APN.
2. You can safely turn that off.
3. backspace is the real admin account.
4. 2.11.3 is the latest but the dashboard is hiding that text.
5. Locks you to a specific cell tower.
6. The device is only 4G capable, no 3G or 2G support on the module's hardware.
hello I just need help why the script failed to unlock/unlock my modem.
You need to contact R1BNC, we cannot give the links here.

1. GOMO APN - Set to Globe APN.
2. You can safely turn that off.
3. backspace is the real admin account.
4. 2.11.3 is the latest but the dashboard is hiding that text.
5. Locks you to a specific cell tower.
6. The device is only 4G capable, no 3G or 2G support on the module's hardware.

You need to contact R1BNC, we cannot give the links here.
Already done sir ,maybe he is busy at the moment..

What is the latest ver ng s10g? May 2.13 na ba? May nagpapasuyo kasi may binibenta daw sknya na unit tapos ang sbi 2.13 daw.

Ang concern ko lang dito ay yung privacy. Sana may paraan talaga na hindi kinukuhaan ng data yung gumamit ng script.
You can check Privacy Policy on r1bnc's website, every service you use have privacy policies.
What is the latest ver ng s10g? May 2.13 na ba? May nagpapasuyo kasi may binibenta daw sknya na unit tapos ang sbi 2.13 daw.
3.11.6, the script has not been updated to support that version as of this time.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. r1bnc
  2. S10G_2.10.1
  3. zlt s10g 2.11.1 openline
  4. Haikyuu
  5. zlt s10g v2.11.1
  6. zlt p25 change imei
  7. firmware for s10g
  8. ZLT-S10G 2.11.1 (2.11.2 and 2.11.3) Full PC Openline (Unlock) Files
  9. r1bnc code:
  10. globe zlt s10g firmware
  11. Zlt p25 user admin