What's new

Closed Funny question for Oda :-) part 4 (about Nami and Robin Bust size :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: About the mystery of Nami-san's New World bust size from volume 66, I would like to provide my opinion as an employee at LADIES' INNER. Nami-san's bust size is most likely a "J Cup". There is a possibility that she may have even grown bigger than this. ...If my calculations are correct, her band measurement is 63 cm, and her bust is 98 cm. If we were to use these measurements, she would end up being a "K"; however, right now in Japan, there is no such thing as a "K" cup. She'd have to order from overseas. Oui, in other words, non-standardized!!! Well, personally, I'd say that Nami-san is a "Nami Cup". (Boiing)

P.N. Shimizu Chageburo's secret fan

(Translator's Note- LADIES' INNER is a Japanese female underwear chain store.)

O: Alright. Boys, the day has finally come. This fire that readers started on volume 66. Thank you all for submitting these countless letters. Sanji-kun! Has your nosebleed stopped yet!? Now, give them the presentation!

S[anji]: Yeah... sorry about last time. So it's Nami-san and Robin-chan's current 3 sizes, right? They did in fact grow in size, but don't be tricked!! In these 2 years, what really improved is their "sexiness"!

Nami- B: 98 (J Cup), W: 58, H: 88

Robin- B: 100 (J Cup), W: 60, H: 90

O: Ahh, fantastic! This is great! So easy to remember! Thank you, Sanji-kun! Ahh I see, so this is what the "Nami Cup" is like. So awesome.

N[ami]: What are you doing? If you're gonna use my body as one of your conversation topics, then here... hand it over (sparkle)

O: Runnnnnnnnnn!! Dabadabadabadaba...

Status
Not open for further replies.