• Cavaliers

• Raptors

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmaravilla

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Sino mananalo bukas sa East Semis Round 2?

Cavaliers kaya?

Raptors kaya?

Abangan bukas ng 6am
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
para sa mga gustong mag live stream

Still a crap shoot of a series. Lebron is great, that's given, but his teammates really need to step up if they need to survive. They were almost eliminated during the first round against the Pacers. Pacers were obviously a better team that round; Cavs only had the luxury of having Lebron, hence their victory.

Seriously, Game 1 was a mess. Raptors choked like little bitches. Looking at their regular season performance though I'd say they have a chance to even the series next game. Please, just no more endless Demar ISOs.

yung iba bandwagon kasi ayaw nila si LeBron

Well that's ironic dahil yung iba ay part din ng Cavs bandwagon dahil kay Bron Bron. I'd bet my ass some Cavs "fans" are former Heat "fans".

Nope. 2-1 ang score ng Rockets sa Warrior last season. Di pa rin natin masabi yan. Lamang sa Home Court advantage ang Rockets.
Regular season lang yan haha iba ang usapan pag playoffs. Na tied nga ng jazz kahit meron nagsasabi na sweep daw ang utah sa rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.