Gba Pokemon Unbound v2.1.1

Zelcyyy

Addict
Established
Reaction
Pokemon Unbound v2.1.1 is out!

Unbound Cloud imminent!

Changelog:

Two things that I want to point out: ⚫ Battle Tower & Circus random 3v3 & 4v4 are now Battle Factory -esque. This means that after each battle you'll be offered your new random team from a combination of your previous team and either part of or the full previous opponent's team. This resets after each special Trainer. • The artist @Kwenio now has an honourary non-battleable NPC

in the dev house.

This version is also necessary in order to enter the following special code that can unlock Gen 8 mons in the post-game and in NG+:

Requirements Beat the Pokemon League, Have an empty space in your party and have this version of pokemon unbound

file.

First, go to any Pokemon centers and then go to it's second

floor. Talk to a green man there.

*INFORMATION:

Availability: SPECIAL DISTRIBUTION FOR THIS 2.1.1

VERSION

Mystery Gift Pokemon: Dada Zarude Revealed on November 8 2022

*MYSTERY GIFT PASSWORD ➡3YT4BV7PH4UT

*POKEMON INFORMATION: (Based on my Game)

Pokemon: Dada Zarude

Level: Level 50 Ability: Leaf Guard

Moves: Power Whip, Throat Chop, Close Combat, U-Turn Nature: Jolly

Ball: Beast Ball

Hold Item: Hisui Rock

Credits: pokemon unbound official

Need help playing this game for a week and I don't know how to use tm since there is no tm case. I tried reading the walkthrough if someone will give it to me but nothing came up.

Need help playing this game for a week and I don't know how to use tm since there is no tm case. I tried reading the walkthrough if someone will give it to me but nothing came up.
Tm use to teach pokemon try other specific pokemon who is specific for it

Tm usually see from corner route and some on cave. Try t watch YT and search " TM unbound collection"