What's new

Closed Ghost is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM Possible

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Scientifically, Ghost were not real! but believe me or not I will reveal these simple evdnce!?

1. 6th chakra: or 6th sense of human body, despite we only have 5th!, 6th energy was located on the mid-section of human brain/conciousness, wherein, we felt concious 'bout everything! as well as,.. to the energy that sorrounds us!...steps to see (dark matters) try to relax, be comfort, exhale/inhale 3x... close ur eyes, then open (what u see? is that small dots flickerng around your eyes at some point you dont blieve its the energy! nd has blue/green/red colors(pixel kind of mode)! and thats the energy!!!!
  2. Ghost (bad energy): are imaginations that was produced on our minds, which automatically, categorically existed on our thoughts and enterprted on the pixels of our 6th sense! thats y we sometimes saw an image (we blieve a white lady nor black) but disappear even quicker than our blink!!!

Thats the Ghost( the unknown image of pixels) that suddenly disappered!!!

Descretion is advised!!! (Amazing though)
This is just my observation and I based it on Norm & Science!!!

Last edited:
IF that is true, we should have been able to resolve some if the horrendous crimes, since ghost can pinpoint who killed them in the first place. Its really hard to accept someone left us, but sometimes just like uve said its just an imagination.

so what causes poltergeists? and also.. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Why do we see colors with our eyes closed?
Those mysterious blobs and patterns that bedazzle the backs of your eyelids are no illusion. What you see is real light — and it’s coming from inside your eyes.

Do we see colors in dark??? hindi siguro.. dark is dark!!! dark is the absence of light...paano ba magkakaroon ng sariling ilaw yung nakapikit na mata!? unless,, naka harap ka sa ilaw.... therefore sa either hue,... wala dapat mag exist sa kanila... if black there4 it must be totally black... if light its totally light!!!...

PS: They're not illusions instead they were energies that occuppied every spaces, dots and dashes of the univ.....

Last edited:
IF that is true, we should have been able to resolve some if the horrendous crimes, since ghost can pinpoint who killed them in the first place. Its really hard to accept someone left us, but sometimes just like uve said its just an imagination.
you mean the "kaluluwa that wandering around and what we believed looking for justice?

Well i dont wanna thinkabout victims of this war on drugs .when every ghost of each one may revenge (their untimely deaths) any time soon.

Last edited:
..it's not a ghost,..it's the unusual chemical reactions to the brain from the food we intake. . just like taking îllégâl drugs though (e.g. lsd, meth, cannabis, angel dust. .etc) if you really want a shortcut and witness for a "ghost" to appear in your face..give it a try :):)
(strictly, not recommended)

Last edited by a moderator:
when info about the world is scanty and what you really know and could fathom is but physicality then don't conclude that ghosts are just imaginations. Lol you know what imaginations are from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.