What's new

Help Google My Business Help

macky_15

Honorary Poster
Hello, baka naman po may marunong dito mag verify ng Google My Business for US kahit andito sa Pilipinas.

Paturo naman po. Salamat

Hello! I can help you with verifying your Google My Business listing for a US-based business even if you're located in the Philippines. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to the Google My Business website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the "Verify now" button next to your business name.
3. Choose the verification method "Postcard by mail" and make sure that the address you entered is the US address of your business.
4. Wait for the postcard to arrive at the US address you provided. This usually takes 5-7 days.
5. Once you receive the postcard, log in to your Google My Business account and enter the verification code that's printed on the postcard.
6. Click "Submit" to complete the verification process.

If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to ask for further assistance.

Hello! I can help you with verifying your Google My Business listing for a US-based business even if you're located in the Philippines. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to the Google My Business website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the "Verify now" button next to your business name.
3. Choose the verification method "Postcard by mail" and make sure that the address you entered is the US address of your business.
4. Wait for the postcard to arrive at the US address you provided. This usually takes 5-7 days.
5. Once you receive the postcard, log in to your Google My Business account and enter the verification code that's printed on the postcard.
6. Click "Submit" to complete the verification process.

If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to ask for further assistance.
After using this, the address will be blocked? Cannot be used anymore. Is there a way that the address can be used again and again?