What's new

Graphics card for my unit

Bl4ckC4p_03

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
patulong guys mag pili ng tamang video card para sa unit ko yung hindi mag babottleneck, eto yung unit ko i5-3470

Best Graphics Cards For i5 3470 at a Glance:

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  4. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Bote yang suggestions mo

Bote yang suggestions mo
Ganun po ba lods
Ano pobang model ang mas fit sa i5-3470?

TS Bl4ckC4p_03 , try niyo po itong site
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Eto po sample pag RX 570

Graphic card and processor will work great together on 1080p resolution.​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce only 8.17% of CPU bottleneck on 1080p resolution.

Last edited:
pwede ka naman mag rx 550/560 or gtx 750ti/960
Mukhang may konting bottleneck yung 560
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce 10.53% of GPU bottleneck on 1080p resolution. Everything over 10% is considered as bottleneck.

Pero fit yung 960
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce only 4.1% of GPU bottleneck on 1080p resolution.

Mukhang may konting bottleneck yung 560
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce 10.53% of GPU bottleneck on 1080p resolution. Everything over 10% is considered as bottleneck.

Pero fit yung 960
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce only 4.1% of GPU bottleneck on 1080p resolution.
ok po noted

gtx 700 series ang bagay dyan, pwede rin 970 or 1050...basta make sure na sapat ang wattage nang PSU..kasi medyu matakaw ang 3rd gen intel computers pababa.

ito sakin lods
intel i3 8th gen
3x 20GB Ram
rx 560 4GB
silverstone 600w

malaki yung ram ko kasi matakaw yung mga competitive games

rx 560 nalang mas lamang lang konti kay gtx 750

Last edited:
lahat ng nilist ni orangemoon sa first reply nya is swak na swak sayo
and +1 din para sakin

for me mas maganda magka cpu bottleneck kysa sa gpu bottleneck
lalo na para satin sa pinas na mas mura 2nd hand cpu kysa gpu
so easy mgka budget para sa next stepup cpu
pero if yung gpu mo is yung underpowered then bibili ka nanaman ng gpu na usually mas mahat sa cpu
sometimes mas mahal pa sya sa cpu+mobo combo
maski 2nd hand na
(hung hang kase mga sellers ng 2nd hand dito satin binil nya 10k 4 years ago 8k ko bebenta loool)

Last edited: