What's new

Tutorial GTA 5 FULL SOURCE CODE DOWNLOAD | DIRECT LINK | GTA5 LEAKED SOURCE CODE | HAPPY HOLIDAYS ROCKSTAR GAMES! | DEEPMODS

Well, I downloaded the files, but certain files are not present in mine, for example the Code directory is not available. Also, I think there should be more to it, I mean the models, textures and other assets will take some space. When I try to build the solution, I get missing headers errors, specifically from the rage name space. Did anyone managed to run / build the vs solution.

Last edited:
Well, I downloaded the files, but certain files are not present in mine, for example the Code directory is not available. Also, I think there should be more to it, I mean the models, textures and other assets will take some space. When I try to build the solution, I get missing headers errors, specifically from the rage name space. Did anyone managed to run / build the vs solution.
The code is working but it won't compile because the assets is missing
IMG_20231226_205204_207.jpg

Attachments

The code is working but it won't compile because the assets is missingView attachment 2848560
Yeah, understood. I read somewhere that the full source+asset is somewhere around 300gb and some other source telling 1 TB. Really got me interested. Well not very skilled with programming, but I would love to go through the source and debug and try to u derstand how it works and become a better game dev. Thank you for your insight.

Yeah, understood. I read somewhere that the full source+asset is somewhere around 300gb and some other source telling 1 TB. Really got me interested. Well not very skilled with programming, but I would love to go through the source and debug and try to u derstand how it works and become a better game dev. Thank you for your insight.
I tried building the solution on vs2022, do we need to use specific version of VS

Users search this thread by keywords

1. gta 5
  2. Gta mobile
  3. fivem
  4. Steam account gta V
  5. gta v
Back