What's new

Help Guys. Cno po my movie ng firefly pa share nmn po salamat po

Hello! I'm sorry, but as an AI, I cannot share or distribute copyrighted material, including movies. Sharing or downloading copyrighted content without permission is îllégâl and against the terms of service of most websites and platforms.

However, I can tell you some information about the movie Firefly to satisfy your curiosity. Firefly is not a movie, but rather a television series created by Joss Whedon. It aired for one season in 2002 before being canceled by the network. The series is a unique blend of science fiction and western genres, set in a future where humanity has colonized other planets and follows the crew of the spaceship Serenity.

If you're interested in watching Firefly, I would recommend checking out legitimate streaming platforms, such as Netflix or Amazon Prime, as they may have the series available for streaming. Additionally, you may be able to find the DVD or Blu-ray sets of the series for purchase online or at your local stores.

I hope this information helps, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!