What's new

Trivia Hello atheists. I have never physically seen a molecule, according to atheist logic that means molecules don't exist?

ahaha the context is science not english, i still stick to interchangeable data/info, so masanay ka na
Hindi nmn ung word na "information" ang mali sa statement mo. Ung word na "no" sa no information.

That is not a function of english, but a function of logic.

You can't make statements like "all" or "none" without considering the facts.

And, you should not believe in something just because you already said it. That will save you a lot of energy in defending wrong statements. Simply admit you failed to consider some things in making that statement. Hindi yan kabawasan sa pagkatao mo.

Hindi nmn ung word na "information" ang mali sa statement mo. Ung word na "no" sa no information.

That is not a function of english, but a function of logic.

You can't make statements like "all" or "none" without considering the facts.

And, you should not believe in something just because you already said it. That will save you a lot of energy in defending wrong statements. Simply admit you failed to consider some things in making that statement. Hindi yan kabawasan sa pagkatao mo.
haha like i don't know what i'm saying? if what i said is someone or something else's idea siguro pwede pa yun na di ko talaga alam ang sinasabi ko, but if you mean i don't know my own ideas ahaha don't expect me to yield, nagbigay na ako ng reason bakit ganyan ang naging judgement ko, judgement ko iyan hindi iyan fact haha gumising ka let me quote:
ah kaya pala, you want to correct me with saying insufficient instead of nothing at all, pwede naman sabihin ko iyan but i want to emphasize the struggling phase of science on these fields as compared to other fields so i will keep saying no data pa din hehe

haha like i don't know what i'm saying? if what i said is someone or something else's idea siguro pwede pa yun na di ko talaga alam ang sinasabi ko, but if you mean i don't know my own ideas ahaha don't expect me to yield, nagbigay na ako ng reason bakit ganyan ang naging judgement ko, judgement ko iyan hindi iyan fact haha gumising ka let me quote:
Gising na gising na ako paps. Kaya nga malinaw sakin you are just giving this explanations to save your pride, not to be factual. Which is very apparent jan sa reply mo.

And saving one's pride is the practice that is so annoying in theists when approached with counter-claims. Sadly, kahit nagcclaim ka na hindi ka theist, you still carry the bad practice, so what is the point? You are just moving your dogmatic tendency from one belief to another.

Gising na gising na ako paps. Kaya nga malinaw sakin you are just giving this explanations to save your pride, not to be factual. Which is very apparent jan sa reply mo.

And saving one's pride is the practice that is so annoying in theists when approached with counter-claims. Sadly, kahit nagcclaim ka na hindi ka theist, you still carry the bad practice, so what is the point? You are just moving your dogmatic tendency from one belief to another.
weeh saving once pride? a virtual pride ba ka mo? do we need pride in this setup? hehe

if i am to save my pride then pinalabas mo nga na di ko talaga alam yung apaka basic na word "no" haha and para hindi mahalata ginawa kong opinion agad haha nice one

pwede kitang pasayahin by saying yeah yun nga ginawa ko haha kawawa yung tinuturuan ko ng English di ko nga pala alam yung word "no" 😥 baka sabihin ng bata mama a lot means "no" haha who said that? teacher haha

weeh saving once pride? a virtual pride ba ka mo? do we need pride in this setup? hehe

if i am to save my pride then pinalabas mo nga na di ko talaga alam yung apaka basic na word "no" haha and para hindi mahalata ginawa kong opinion agad haha nice one

pwede kitang pasayahin by saying yeah yun nga ginawa ko haha kawawa yung tinuturuan ko ng English di ko nga pala alam yung word "no" 😥 baka sabihin ng bata mama a lot means "no" haha who said that? teacher haha
Fallacy after fallacy after fallacy..magturo ka nlng ng english. At least jan hindi kailangan ng gaanong logic, dahil wala nmn logic ang english at puro arbitrary rules and memorization lng kailangan.

Fallacy after fallacy after fallacy..magturo ka nlng ng english. At least jan hindi kailangan ng gaanong logic, dahil wala nmn logic ang english at puro arbitrary rules and memorization lng kailangan.
so that would mean intentionally i teach correct logic in english in which no means nothing haha kasi ang no means a lot sakin tas sinadya ko lang i-tweak to no means nothing just for the sake of teaching English na wala daw logic haha

akala ko ba di ko alam papaano ko naging mga intention to tweak the meanings of words if never ko nalaman? haha

so that would mean intentionally i teach correct logic in english in which no means nothing haha

akala ko ba di ko alam papaano ko naging mga intention to tweak the meanings of words if never ko nalaman? haha
hindi ko alam ibig mo sabihin. Sino ba nagqu-question ng teaching methods mo? Parang wala nmn.. ilalayo mo pa ung usapan.

The point is you are wrong to say that "there is no information in science" when it comes to the human mind. There is information. It could be incomplete.. so is the information in every science we are currently still working on, they are also incomplete.. So walang basis ung iniimply mo here:
yang red part yun yung agnostic hehe all types of mind activities dream, memory, feelings, thoughts etc. walang info si science and god idea belongs to thoughts

As if mind activities is not covered by science.

It also shows na you have a very narrow understanding of "science". Again, physical sciences is not the whole of science. Science also studies dream, memory, feelings and thoughts. Not because YOU dont understand, they are not science anymore, and there is "no info".

hindi ko alam ibig mo sabihin. Sino ba nagqu-question ng teaching methods mo? Parang wala nmn.. ilalayo mo pa ung usapan.

The point is you are wrong to say that "there is no information in science" when it comes to the human mind. There is information. It could be incomplete.. so is the information in every science we are currently still working on, they are also incomplete.. So walang basis ung iniimply mo here:
where is the data nga? haha what is dreaming in science? or science just know what is happening in the body that is dreaming, it doesn't know the dreaming itself, so never talaga naging wrong yung judgement ko
As if mind activities is not covered by science.

It also shows na you have a very narrow understanding of "science". Again, physical sciences is not the whole of science. Science also studies dream, memory, feelings and thoughts. Not because YOU dont understand, they are not science anymore, and there is "no info".
yeah science studies them and that doesn't equate science knows them

hehe bakit sinabi ba ni science that the information it has is insufficient? never naging job ni science to determine the amount of information it has, it is the scientists who decide whether they are satisfied with the information they have and if they're not satisfied they continue to find more details, so it is up to the person and not to science itself
yes.. science have no issues stating if they dont enough information on something or none at all…

Iba ung “insufficient” sa “no information”

Just because they are not satisfied with whatever information they have does not mean walang information… kaya nga sau na din nanggaling na they continue to find “more details” ….meaning additional info…

Ikaw lang nagsasabi na insufficient is considered none at all
nako dilikado pampasabog mo iyan e, sige my answers would be insufficient info to answer the questions hehe
Sagutin mo…walang pasabog jan kasi common sense lang inaask ko about the pictures… kasi kung magpapakatotoo ka sa sarili mo u can easily answer those things…

Yang insufficient answer mo kung pagbabasehan ung logic mo is walang info ung pics…

Kahit bata pd sagutin yun eh.. na ung unang image pic un ng inside sa car..ung second pic ng isang bata… ung third pic ng isang aso na mukang naiinis…

Tapos ikaw u cant answer those questions kasi insufficient ang info?? Wahahahaha

so that would mean intentionally i teach correct logic in english in which no means nothing haha kasi ang no means a lot sakin tas sinadya ko lang i-tweak to no means nothing just for the sake of teaching English na wala daw logic haha

Oww so u teach english din pala same as me… as a teacher madedetermine mo ba kung ung student mo is enjoying ur class or kung nabobored sya??

Last edited:
yes.. science have no issues stating if they dont enough information on something or none at all…

Iba ung “insufficient” sa “no information”

Just because they are not satisfied with whatever information they have does not mean walang information… kaya nga sau na din nanggaling na they continue to find “more details” ….meaning additional info…

Ikaw lang nagsasabi na insufficient is considered none at all
ahaha the information that science has is on the body that is dreaming and not on the dreaming itself so since about dreaming tayo no information pa din
Sagutin mo…walang pasabog jan kasi common sense lang inaask ko about the pictures… kasi kung magpapakatotoo ka sa sarili mo u can easily answer those things…

Yang insufficient answer mo kung pagbabasehan ung logic mo is walang info ung pics…

Kahit bata pd sagutin yun eh.. na ung unang image pic un ng inside sa car..ung second pic ng isang bata… ung third pic ng isang aso na mukang naiinis…

Tapos ikaw u cant answer those questions kasi insufficient ang info?? Wahahahaha
ahaha this time it's insufficient, yun lang, sa dreaming is no info
Oww so u teach english din pala same as me… as a teacher madedetermine mo ba kung ung student mo is enjoying ur class or kung nabobored sya??
of course yes

Its not that u dont know what u are saying… its just that what u said is wrong….

Whether its your idea or someone else’s… pd pa ding magkamali dun…

where is the data nga? haha what is dreaming in science? or science just know what is happening in the body that is dreaming, it doesn't know the dreaming itself, so never talaga naging wrong yung judgement ko
Ano gusto mo, mag lalagay pa ako dito ng thesis tungkol sa dreams? Search mo lang may makikita kang data. Kahit hindi ka mag agree sa data, it is still data.

Hindi k ba napapagod sa tangá-tangáhan na ginagawa mo?

Using the same logic na ginagawa mo, we can claim na there is "no data" on any study, just judging on the basis of insufficiency or lack of satisfaction.

Last edited:
Ano gusto mo, mag lalagay pa ako dito ng thesis tungkol sa dreams? Search mo lang may makikita kang data. Kahit hindi ka mag agree sa data, it is still data.

Hindi k ba napapagod sa tangá-tangáhan na ginagawa mo?

Using the same logic na ginagawa mo, we can claim na there is "no data" on any study, just judging on the basis of insufficiency or satisfaction.
info is still on the dreaming body and not on the dream itself

Last edited:
of course yes
How can u tell kung masaya or bored ang student mo sa class mo??

Show u the wrong?? Pick one…
there is a scientific study but that doesn't mean there is already an information hehe kaya nga merong study dahil they wanna find information
Ung pagkakaintindi ko here is ung basic definition ng study na on-going learning or observation…but if u really listen to scientists or most educated people you will sometimes hear them say “A study done 10 years ago….” Etc… some studies are on-going …some have already been done…and in both cases merong nakukuhang information…
there should be an unknown so we can have something to study hehe

me saying no information can mean a lot of information to you since we have different degrees of satisfaction, whenever i am not satisfied i consider it as none or nothing hehe
Studies are not just done for discovering or explaining the unknowns.. studies are also done to prove a concept, to prove if what we know is conclusive

Satisfaction?? So what parameters do u set para maging satisfactory ang isang bagay??

Info is info whether u are satisfied with it or not…
It may be irrelevant or useless to you but they are still info nonetheless…

ah kaya pala, you want to correct me with saying insufficient instead of nothing at all, pwede naman sabihin ko iyan but i want to emphasize the struggling phase of science on these fields as compared to other fields so i will keep saying no data pa din hehe
Satisfied kanina.. now nman struggling… even if meron struggle ang science meron pa ding info…
hehe bakit sinabi ba ni science that the information it has is insufficient? never naging job ni science to determine the amount of information it has, it is the scientists who decide whether they are satisfied with the information they have and if they're not satisfied they continue to find more details, so it is up to the person and not to science itself
Again with the satisfaction theme… job ni science na icollect as much info as it possibly can para makapag formulate ng accurate na answers or ideas or facts… and on going process lang yan until magkaroon ng ibang results that can change what we know…. Di satisfied jan coz of what?? May sarili nb na goal in mind na need imeet kaya di satisfied??

How can u tell kung masaya or bored ang student mo sa class mo??
siyempre di iyan magiging attentive sa class at minsan iwanan pa yung teacher pupunta doon kung saan siya mag-e-enjoy
Ung pagkakaintindi ko here is ung basic definition ng study na on-going learning or observation…but if u really listen to scientists or most educated people you will sometimes hear them say “A study done 10 years ago….” Etc… some studies are on-going …some have already been done…and in both cases merong nakukuhang information…
sabi ko nga kaya nag study kasi merong unknown (no information)
Studies are not just done for discovering or explaining the unknowns.. studies are also done to prove a concept, to prove if what we know is conclusive
to prove something is to find the unknown error, unknown pa din hehe
Satisfaction?? So what parameters do u set para maging satisfactory ang isang bagay??
i don't consider information on a dreaming body as information for dream itself
Info is info whether u are satisfied with it or not…
It may be irrelevant or useless to you but they are still info nonetheless…
yeah but it needs to satisfy my parameters of satisfaction first hehe
Satisfied kanina.. now nman struggling… even if meron struggle ang science meron pa ding info…
yes meron info which is on the dreaming body and not on dream itself
Again with the satisfaction theme… job ni science na icollect as much info as it possibly can para makapag formulate ng accurate na answers or ideas or facts… and on going process lang yan until magkaroon ng ibang results that can change what we know…. Di satisfied jan coz of what?? May sarili nb na goal in mind na need imeet kaya di satisfied??
not all scientists will contest a particularly existing result, only those unsatisfied scientists will contest

Magsuntukan na kayo ..puro kayo dada🤣
Forum nga eh.. malamang kukuda 🤦‍♂️

siyempre di iyan magiging attentive sa class at minsan iwanan pa yung teacher pupunta doon kung saan siya mag-e-enjoy
So u can tell kung bored ang student mo.. im guessing u can tell them kung happy siya, ryt?

So do we have data on boredom? On happiness?
sabi ko nga kaya nag study kasi merong unknown (no information)

to prove something is to find the unknown error, unknown pa din hehe
Correct ko lang tinype ko previously…
“Ung pagkakaintindi MO here is un…”

How can u assume na may error kung unknown??

Once that “unkown error” is found, what then?? Ano naprove?? And kung many repetitions after same result pa din without the error, ano ibig sabihin nun?
i don't consider information on a dreaming body as information for dream itself

yeah but it needs to satisfy my parameters of satisfaction first hehe

yes meron info which is on the dreaming body and not on dream itself
Like i said, agree ako na those things are non-existent except sa mind nung tao… Pero u can still have information to say those things are there for that individual… like what u said about a student being bored u can also see cues for someone dreaming…

Last edited:
So do we have data on boredom? On happiness?
we have data on the bored body (behavior) but not on the boredom ifself
Correct ko lang tinype ko previously…
“Ung pagkakaintindi MO here is un…”

How can u assume na may error kung unknown??

Once that “unkown error” is found, what then?? Ano naprove?? And kung many repetitions after same result pa din without the error, ano ibig sabihin nun?
once the error is identified then you have your answer to the question whether the existing result is conclusive or not (proving nga diba)
Like i said, agree ako na those things are non-existent except sa mind nung tao… Pero u can still have information to say those things are there for that individual… like what u said about a student being bored u can also see cues for someone dreaming…
nope, we only have info on the bored body and not the boredom itself