hibestie

Honorary Poster
Reaction
free astrology reading behhh láρág nyo birthchart nyo

accurate dapat birthtime nyo bestieee
wait guys nevermind sun moon rising nalng pala kailngan ko

punta kayo astro(.)com behh screenshot then comment nyo

Last edited:
hulaan ko personality nyo beh well astrology can also tell what might happen in future kaya with transits yung screenshot nyo na birthchart

uso google if di nyo alam kung pano

Hello po tama po ba itong birthchart? Pa basa naman po

1668568815495.png

Attachments

pisces rising taurus sun aquarius moon

rising sign beh yung parang first impression sayo ng mga tao bhie so pisces rising ka means people see you as a calm person like easy to get along. taurus sun can mean that ayaw mo sa pagbabago like dun ka lang sa comfort zone and independent kang tao and reliable hardworking ka rin daw aquarius moon very observant ka daw bhie like you like to wonder why people do things parang psychologist ganon HAHAHHAHAH and you aquarians daw grow up feeling different like being the black sheep in the family HAHAHAH artistic person ka din daw and creative.imaginative ren cause of pisces maybe may pag ka introvert ka din daw

i miss you rin behhh huhu musta na life choz
HOIII I Miss Youuu HAHAHAHAHA

rising sign beh yung parang first impression sayo ng mga tao bhie so pisces rising ka means people see you as a calm person like easy to get along. taurus sun can mean that ayaw mo sa pagbabago like dun ka lang sa comfort zone and independent kang tao and reliable hardworking ka rin daw aquarius moon very observant ka daw bhie like you like to wonder why people do things parang psychologist ganon HAHAHHAHAH and you aquarians daw grow up feeling different like being the black sheep in the family HAHAHAH artistic person ka din daw and creative.imaginative ren cause of pisces maybe may pag ka introvert ka din daw

Ay bongga bestie palagay ko'y kuha mo nga

Busy na kasi First Year college na HAHAHA = anyways kaya kuna mag carding HAHAHA

Ngapala paano gamitin yung site? xD

Ayt sayang di ko alam yung time :<
1668570788978.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Naintriga ako dito sa nabasa ko hehe. Pwede po patry. Kung active pa po kayo dito.
Me:

Western system
Sun in taurus, scorpio moon (7th house) with aries rising.
Venus in the 2nd house alone under taurus sign however the focal point or what they call po destiny points ay together with venus. Which is the south node.
My mercury, sun and mars are all in the first house which is my rising sign.
neptune and uranus placed on my 10th house under cappy sign.
Jupiter in the 7th house.
Both pluto and north node in the 8th house scorpio sign. (Debilitated)
Saturn in the 12th house pisces sign.
Thanks in advanced!

Back