What's new

Help Help facebook account

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having trouble with a Facebook account that is causing you harm. However, I cannot provide assistance or support in häçking or any other îllégâl activities, including accessing someone's account without their permission.

If you are facing harassment or cyberbullying on Facebook, I recommend taking the following steps:

1. Report the account: Go to the profile of the account causing harm, click on the three dots (...) on the cover photo, and select "Report." Facebook will review the account and take appropriate action if it violates their community standards.

2. Block the account: While on the offending account's profile, click on the three dots (...) on the cover photo, and select "Block." This will prevent the account from interacting with you or viewing your profile.

3. Adjust your privacy settings: Ensure that your privacy settings are set to the level that makes you comfortable. You can control who can see your posts, who can send you friend requests, and who can message you through the settings menu.

4. Seek support: Reach out to your friends, family, or a trusted ãdül† about the situation. They can provide emotional support and guidance on how to handle the situation effectively.

Remember, engaging in häçking activities is îllégâl and unethical. It's always best to resolve conflicts and issues through legal and appropriate means.

Back