What's new

Help mi account forget

brokencyde13

Addict
Reaction
Pa help naman mga master sa mi 8 lite ng asawa ko forgot mi account tapos ung number niya hindi na active at ung email sana may makatulong ulyanin kasi kumander ko proof lang po yung picture na hindi nakaw hehehe
IMG_20240210_233840.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I understand that your wife forgot her Mi account and cannot access it because the phone number associated with it is no longer active, and the email is also inaccessible. I'll try my best to help you with this situation.

Unfortunately, recovering a Mi account without access to the registered phone number and email can be quite challenging. However, there are a few steps you can try:

1. Contact Xiaomi Support: Reach out to Xiaomi's customer support and explain your situation. Provide them with all the necessary details about the phone, including the IMEI number, purchase receipt, and any other relevant information. They may be able to assist you in recovering or bypassing the Mi account.

2. Provide Proof of Ownership: If you have the original purchase receipt or any other proof of ownership, make sure to provide it to Xiaomi Support. This can help establish that the phone is indeed yours and not stolen.

3. Factory Reset: If all else fails, you may need to perform a factory reset on the device. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on the phone, including any saved contacts, messages, and personal settings. To do a factory reset on the Mi 8 Lite, follow these steps:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the volume up and power buttons simultaneously until the Mi logo appears.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to "Wipe Data" or "Factory Reset" and select it using the power button.
- Confirm the reset and wait for the process to complete.

Please note that performing a factory reset should only be considered as a last resort. It is always recommended to try and contact the official support channels first.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue with your wife's Mi account. Good luck!

Xiaomi Support po basta send mo din sa kanila ung box mo na may IMEI , Serial Number etc.. basta ready mo mga proof na sayo ung phone. tutulangan ka nila

Punta ka po dito: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Then scrolldown ka Hanapin mo Contact Us > Live Chat
1707581488683.png

Tapos fill up mo lang to para makausap mo Live Agent.
1707581544115.png

Sana makatulong.

Attachments