What's new

Closed Help: nasnatch phone k, pls track & see info

Status
Not open for further replies.

via_roxas

Addict
Reaction
Please, tulungan nyo naman ako, nasnatched phone ko ng mga badjao, can you help me track the exact location of my phone using imei number?
Anu pa ba maisasuggest nyo, kung paano ko mtrace un? Your sincere help is highly appreciated!

Phone unit is vivo y53

Thank you!:):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.

Thanks for the suggestions, I already reported it to the police, i also use "find my device" by google but i cant trace the location unless nagconnect yung phone sa net...and chineck ko, until now, hindi parin..baka nareformat na or nadelete na data ko...sorry my english is limited..hahaha:):)

You cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.
Sir if you are not subscribed to any of their post ρáíd services will they still be able to help you or atleast be willing to?

Thanks for the suggestions, I already reported it to the police, i also use "find my device" by google but i cant trace the location unless nagconnect yung phone sa net...and chineck ko, until now, hindi parin..baka nareformat na or nadelete na data ko...sorry my english is limited..hahaha:):)

Copy & Paste lng po yung reply ko nung una
Hehe ✌

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sir if you are not subscribed to any of their post ρáíd services will they still be able to help you or atleast be willing to?

Follow this format

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_____________

Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.

Follow this format

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_____________
I will pm the infos on your inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.