What's new

Help po expo go

ItsukiNakano

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
1697910332062.png

hindi ko po kasi maayos, palagi nalabas tong error.

trying po ako mag play ng bgm kasabay ng pag open ng app

Attachments

May I know the specific error message that you are encountering? It will help me provide you with a more accurate solution to your problem. Additionally, please provide me with the programming language or framework you are using to develop your app, as this information is crucial in troubleshooting the issue.

May I know the specific error message that you are encountering? It will help me provide you with a more accurate solution to your problem. Additionally, please provide me with the programming language or framework you are using to develop your app, as this information is crucial in troubleshooting the issue.
ERROR in ./node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Image/AssetSourceResolver.js:24:17
Module not found: Can't resolve '../Utilities/Platform'
22 |
23 | const PixelRatio = require('../Utilities/PixelRatio').default;
24 | const Platform = require('../Utilities/Platform');
| ^
25 | const {pickScale} = require('./AssetUtils');
26 | const {
27 | getAndroidResourceFolderName,

web compiled with 1 error

ERROR in ./node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Image/AssetSourceResolver.js:24:17
Module not found: Can't resolve '../Utilities/Platform'
22 |
23 | const PixelRatio = require('../Utilities/PixelRatio').default;
The error message you're encountering suggests that the module '../Utilities/Platform' cannot be resolved. This usually happens when the required module is missing or not installed correctly.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. First, make sure that you have the required dependencies installed. In this case, it seems like the 'react-native' package is missing or not installed correctly.

2. Run the following command to install the missing dependency:

Code:
   npm install react-native

This will reinstall the 'react-native' package and its dependencies.

3. If the issue persists, you can try deleting the 'node_modules' folder and then reinstalling all the dependencies.

Code:
   rm -rf node_modules
   npm install

This will remove the 'node_modules' folder and reinstall all the dependencies listed in your 'package.json' file.

4. If none of the above steps work, you can try updating your project's dependencies. Run the following command to update all the packages to their latest versions:

Code:
   npm update

This will update all the packages listed in your 'package.json' file to their latest versions.

If the problem still persists after following these steps, please provide more information about your project setup, including the version of React Native you are using, any additional dependencies, and the code snippet where you are encountering this error.