What's new

Help Help what CPU to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIMURU_tempest300

Eternal Poster
Established
Im an IT student 3rd yr college po planning to buy laptop po probably 8GB RAM or higher, may ma recommend poba kayu na best CPU for or what laptop would you recommend for me po? na ok pang coding like (installing VS CODE or other IDE and for gaming po like probably yung hindi masyado mabigat na laro like mir4 or valo ba like makasurvive hanggang hanggang 4th or 5th yr ba HAHA, ty in advance po

As an IT student, it's important to have a laptop that can handle coding tasks as well as some light gaming. Here are a few recommendations for CPUs and laptops that would suit your needs:

1. Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5: These processors offer a good balance between performance and price. They are capable of handling coding tasks smoothly and can also handle light gaming.

2. Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7: If you want more power and multitasking capabilities, consider a laptop with these processors. They will handle coding tasks and gaming with ease, including more demanding games.

As for specific laptop recommendations, here are a few options to consider:

1. Dell XPS 15: This laptop offers a powerful CPU, great display, and excellent build quality. It's a popular choice among developers and students due to its performance and portability.

2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon: Known for its durability and reliability, the ThinkPad series offers a great keyboard and solid performance. The X1 Carbon is lightweight and has a long battery life, making it a good choice for students.

3. Asus ROG Zephyrus G14: If you're looking for a laptop that can handle both coding and gaming, the Zephyrus G14 is a top choice. It features a powerful CPU and a dedicated GPU, making it capable of handling demanding tasks.

Remember to consider factors like storage capacity, screen size, and battery life when choosing a laptop. It's also a good idea to check the minimum system requirements for the specific IDEs and games you plan to use, to ensure compatibility.

kung pipili ka ng procie para sa laptop mo i suggest na mataas na piliin mo like 11th gen or 12th gen na i5 or i7 pero kung kaya budget ng i9 na 13th gen go mo. piliin mo lagi yung mataas na specs sa laptop kase hindi napapalitan ang cpu at gpu ng laptop mga 2 to 5yrs mapagiiwanan na ang tanging na uupgrade lang sa laptop ay ssd at ram lang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back