Direct Link Hillsong Worship - Shout to the Lord [Special Gold Edition]

Cover.jpg
Hillsong Worship - Shout to the Lord [Special Gold Edition]

Released Date: June 17, 2008
Type: FLAC
Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
Bit Depth: 16 bits
Album Size: 881.6 MB

In 1996, Hosanna! Music released Shout to the Lord With Hillsongs From Australia. The live praise & worship album was recorded at Hills Christian Center in Sydney, Australia. Featuring worship leader You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., the project includes the title song and "Power of Your Love."

TRACKLIST:

Disc 1Shout To The Lord
1-1Let The Peace Of God Reign
Written-By – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1-2I Believe The Presence
Written-By – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1-3People Just Like Us
1-4Jesus, Jesus
1-5I Will Never Be
1-6Jesus, Lover Of My Soul
Written-By – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.*
1-7Show Me Your Ways
1-8All The Power You Need
1-9Power Of Your Love
1-10This Kingdom
1-11Father Of Creation
Written-By – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.*
1-12Shout To The Lord
Disc 2Shout To The Lord 2
2-1Can't Stop Talking
2-2Friends In High Places
2-3God Is In The House
Written-By – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2-4All Things Are Possible
2-5Jesus Is Alive
Featuring – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2-6Breathe On Me
2-7My Heart Will Trust
2-8The Potter's Hand
2-9Love You So Much
2-10That's What We Came Here For
Written-By – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2-11My Redeemer Lives
2-12God Is Good
Featuring – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2-13Shout To The Lord
Featuring – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2-14Glory To The King
2-15Eagle's Wings
2-16Hear Our Praises

Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments