Closed Hitman sniper 1.7.110758 apk + mod apk + data

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am groot

Eternal Poster
Reaction
HITMAN SNIPER 1.7.110758 APK + MOD APK + DATA DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID
hitman-sniper-apk-icon.jpg
Hitman Sniper is a wonderful You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. which is developed by a game developing Company You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The Square Enix Company had developed so many games like Lara Croft, Deux Ex, etc. The Hitman Sniper game is the most popular game from this game developing company. This game is so addictive like You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that you will play for hours and goes on doing the missions of Hitman Sniper. In the Hitman Sniper, You will play a role of Agent 47 who is the Experienced Sniper Sharp Shooter. The Agent 47 will enhance its skills by doing a Perfect Murder and there are over 150 Missions and other so many Contracts also which you will love to do. Another name of Agent 47 is the ULTIMATE SILENT ASSASSIN.
hitman-sniper-gameplay-1.jpg hitman-sniper-gameplay-2.jpg hitman-sniper-gameplay-4.jpg
HITMAN SNIPER MOD APK REQUIREMENTS & COMPATIBLE VERSIONS
  1. Requires Memory(Ram): 1 GB
  2. Requires Cpu: 1.4 GHz +
  3. Android Version Compatible
    • Android 4.0 Ice [cream Sandwich]
    • Android 5.0 [Lollipop]
    • Android 6.0 [Marshmallow] & Above
  4. Tested Devices: Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7 and Samsung Note 4, Note 5
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.[22mb]
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.[22mb]
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.[490mb]

Attachments

Boss paano poh e install sa android.? Ayaw kasi mag loading..

I download mo rin paps yung data obb na nka zip file tas open mo gamit ka ng xplore or rar for android o kung ano gamit mo pang open ng rar or zip file. Mkikita mo folder sa loob ng zip " com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniperandroid "
tas i extrac mo yang folder na yan sa
- > Internal/android/obb

Status
Not open for further replies.