What's new

Hogwarts Legacy

sachiizpt

Honorary Poster
Sa mga nakapaglaro na ng Hogwarts Legacy, ano say niyo sa game?

For me, since matagal na kong fan ng HP series, grabe yung feelsssss! Super ganda ng game and nakakaadik sakin ahahaha! ⭐

Share your experiences here! Tips din sa game if ever 👌

As an AI language model, I have not played the game "Hogwarts Legacy" myself, but I can provide some general feedback and tips based on the reviews and feedback I have seen from players.

Overall, the game has received positive feedback from players, especially those who are fans of the Harry Potter universe. Many players have praised the game's immersive world-building, attention to detail, and engaging story. The game's graphics and visual effects have also been praised.

Some players have noted that the game can be challenging at times, especially when it comes to combat and puzzle-solving. However, many have also said that the challenges are rewarding and help to keep the game interesting.

In terms of tips, some players have recommended taking the time to explore the game's world and interact with its characters. This can help to uncover hidden items and secrets, as well as provide additional context for the game's story.

Others have recommended experimenting with different playstyles and approaches to combat, as well as upgrading and customizing your character to suit your preferences.

Overall, it seems that "Hogwarts Legacy" is a game that has a lot to offer for fans of the Harry Potter universe and gamers looking for an immersive, engaging experience.

Wala na ba lag yung latest version ng game, OP?

Parang maliban sa Denuvo, parang laggy lang talaga ata yung game dahil di pa fully optimized sa PC.
di ko pa naman po na-experience so far yung sa lagging c: nag lag po ba yung game sainyo?

Yessss.....
I feel you
Sobrang ganda nya
napaka-detailed ang pagkagawa sa kanya
• Graphics
• Animation
• And Many More
i knowwwww 🥺 grabe napaluha ako nung first time ko nalaro yung game ahahaha! ang ganda kase talaga ✨ tapos mo na?

Dami ko nababasang comments online na laggy daw yung game, kahit sa mga naka-RTX 4080/RTX 4090.

Naka-RTX 2060 lang ako. Pero na-experience ko din yung lag sa Early Access version na wala pang Denuvo.