What's new

Closed How many times did luffy yelled ace in marinford arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the manga so I know what's happening :D Just wanted to see it via animation.

7? you must have watched just a couple of episodes.
wow english hahahaa

I read manga, and read weekly every friday
freaking break this week

I don't remember tbh lol, I watched it only 1 time
too much will disrupt the good memory of ace dying,
I watched too many on YøùTùbé when going merry is burning and now I'm kalos whenever I watch it

wow english hahahaa

I read manga, and read weekly every friday
freaking break this week

I don't remember tbh lol, I watched it only 1 time
too much will disrupt the good memory of ace dying,
I watched too many on yôutubê when going merry is burning and now I'm kalos whenever I watch it

I got tired of waiting one chapter per week. so while the manga is still not released, and if I have free time, I just casually re-watch the whole series. and skip filler episodes.

I got tired of waiting one chapter per week. so while the manga is still not released, and if I have free time, I just casually re-watch the whole series. and skip filler episodes.
lol, read other mangas haha,
but tbh, even if we read other manga our time is still wasted :lol:

lol, read other mangas haha,
but tbh, even if we read other manga our time is still wasted :lol:

nahh. I won't call it wasted if you enjoy yourself reading thru the story. unless you evade responsibilities by reading manga/watching anime/ or playing games. -- now that's what you call wasted time.

I'm not a fan of ace though. In my opinion, the time that they were forced to change/leave Going Merry was a bit more of a tearjerker.
ye, I didn't feel sad when ace died lol, he's not on the crew and he got little show time
flashback is late imo

masasabi niyo yan kasi baka na manga niyo paran sakin wala din lang yun. pero meron mga kaibigan ako na (natuwa ako) nag luwa sila sa pagkamatay ni ace hahah pati yung nagkita sina luffy at sabo sa anime

ye, I didn't feel sad when ace died lol, he's not on the crew and he got little show time
flashback is late imo

Exactly! I mean he is strong and all. but his purpose is like of Judas Escariot. he just triggered the events for the rookies of the New Generation to the New World.

masasabi niyo yan kasi baka na manga niyo paran sakin wala din lang yun. pero meron mga kaibigan ako na (natuwa ako) nag luwa sila sa pagkamatay ni ace hahah pati yung nagkita sina luffy at sabo sa anime

I'm watching anime and reading manga. and still feel the same about ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.