What's new

PlayToEarn How to be a manager in Axie

unikarn

Addict
Established
Reaction
Baka po may alam kayo how to be a manager in Axie. Yes po, manager mismo. And will look for scholars soon. May capital naman po ako but I don't know how the basics yet and willing to learn. Any links that can easily hwlp me learn can help or please pm me thank you po.

(idk if correct din yung topic na nagawa ko sensya na)

sa YøùTùbé sobrang dami na tutorial boss, paskolar naman po kailangan lng walang work eh igrind nten yan hehe

ez lang yan, if gagawa ng bagong acc lagyan lng ng +1 and so on para sa scholars. For metamask gawa ka lang bago acc tas link mo dun sa bagong account same lang sila ng steps pati pag setup ng ronin. (ehem scholar)

From Reddit lang paps.
To become a manager in Axie Infinity world;

You must know the do's and don'ts in this game. I've heard some of manager get banned because of his scholar playing with 2 accounts (maybe same phone, not sure) and his account attach with same metamask. Just different ronin.

You must know how to setup your scholar account. Which means you prepare a great team for them (with 3 Axies)

You must understand how to pay them. Make sure record everything with black and white. So he/she agreed with your term.

Sample:

Capital ng Mgr: 41k for 3 axies ($270 each)

1 month laro = 30 days
30 days * min. 100 SLP per day = 30 * 100 = 3,000 SLP
(Smooth Love Potion = winner's reward)

1 SLP = PhP 13 as of July 18, 2021
3,000 SLP * 13 PhP = PhP 39,000

65/35 split so Manager can reach ROI in 2 months
Manager (65%) = 39,000 * 0.65 = PhP 25,350
Player (35%) = 39,000 * 0.35 = PhP 13,650

(Kasi sa Manager ang 100% ng risk sa simula. Zero risk si Player, kumikita pa sya.)
Pag bawi na ni Manager ang 41k, adjust na porsyento, more for Player.

Pwede 50/50 or,
Pwede 40% for Manager, 60% for Player.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
OrangeMoon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors