What's new

Help How to create OR from BIR in vlogging of ρáíd campaign

Hello! Creating official receipts (OR) for your vlogging ρáíd campaign can be a bit confusing, but I can definitely help you with some information.

When it comes to creating ORs, you need to follow the guidelines set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in your country. The specific requirements may vary, so it's important to consult your local BIR office or visit their website to get the most accurate and up-to-date information.

In general, here are some common steps to create an OR:

1. Register with the BIR: Before you can issue ORs, you need to register your business with the BIR. This involves obtaining a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and other necessary permits or clearances.

2. Determine the format: The BIR may have specific guidelines on the format and layout of an OR. Make sure to follow their requirements regarding the size, information to be included, and design elements.

3. Include necessary information: The OR should contain details such as your business name, address, TIN, and contact information. It should also have a serial number, date of transaction, description of goods or services, and the corresponding amount.

4. Use a manual or computer-generated system: You can either create ORs manually or use a computer-generated system. If you opt for the latter, make sure that your software is BIR-approved and can generate the necessary reports required by the BIR.

5. Keep a duplicate copy: Make sure to keep a duplicate copy of each OR you issue. The BIR may require you to present these copies for auditing or tax purposes.

Remember, it is essential to comply with all the BIR regulations and requirements to avoid penalties or other legal issues. It's always best to consult with a tax professional or reach out to the BIR directly for accurate guidance based on your specific situation.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back