What's new

Help How to remove Apple ID

PHC-Evo

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
I forgot the my email password and apple ID password po, and also nawala na po yung mobile number na ginamit ko.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Apple ID. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to reset it:

1. Apple ID Password Reset:
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Select "I need to reset my password", then click continue.
- You'll be asked to confirm your phone number. Since you've lost access to the previously registered number, you'll need to select "I don't have access to my phone number", then click continue.

At this point, Apple will present you with two options:

- "Reset your password now": This process only works if you've previously provided a rescue email address.
- "Reset your password later": This process will start the account recovery process.

2. Account Recovery:
- If you don't have access to your rescue email, phone number, or security questions, Apple will start an automated process that will help you recover your account. This process takes a few days, or more, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

3. Two-Step Verification:
- If you enabled two-step verification for your Apple ID, you can reset or change your password directly from your trusted device.

4. Two-Factor Authentication:
- If you have another device using the same Apple ID, you can reset your password from that device's settings.

Remember, during this process, your Apple ID will remain locked and you cannot make purchases, access Apple services, or restore your devices.

If you keep encountering problems, call Apple Support directly for further assistance. Please remember to provide them with as much information as you can to prove that you're the real owner of the Apple ID.

Disclaimer: Please note that the steps may vary a bit depending on your region and the security options you previously set up for your Apple account.