What's new

Help How to Restore Huawei Y9 Prime ( ERecovery)

Hello! I'd be happy to help you with your phone recovery. To restore your Huawei Y9 Prime, you can try using the eRecovery mode. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:

1. Turn off your Huawei Y9 Prime completely.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
3. Release the buttons and you will enter the eRecovery mode.
4. In eRecovery mode, you will see several options. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate through the menu and the Power button to select an option.
5. Select "Wipe data/factory reset" to perform a factory reset. This will erase all your data and settings, so make sure you have a backup of your important files.
6. After selecting the factory reset option, confirm your selection and wait for the process to complete.
7. Once the reset is done, you can select the "Reboot system now" option to restart your phone.

Please note that the process may vary slightly depending on the software version of your Huawei Y9 Prime. Also, make sure your phone is charged before attempting the recovery process.

If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck with restoring your Huawei Y9 Prime!

Hello! I'd be happy to help you with your phone recovery. To restore your Huawei Y9 Prime, you can try using the eRecovery mode. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:

1. Turn off your Huawei Y9 Prime completely.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
3. Release the buttons and you will enter the eRecovery mode.
4. In eRecovery mode, you will see several options. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate through the menu and the Power button to select an option.
5. Select "Wipe data/factory reset" to perform a factory reset. This will erase all your data and settings, so make sure you have a backup of your important files.
6. After selecting the factory reset option, confirm your selection and wait for the process to complete.
7. Once the reset is done, you can select the "Reboot system now" option to restart your phone.

Please note that the process may vary slightly depending on the software version of your Huawei Y9 Prime. Also, make sure your phone is charged before attempting the recovery process.

If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck with restoring your Huawei Y9 Prime!
thank you for the information however po ill do it na po but its not happen na maging ok ung phone its continually back to what is it selection option

thank you for the information however po ill do it na po but its not happen na maging ok ung phone its continually back to what is it selection option
I'm sorry to hear that the steps I provided didn't resolve the issue with your Huawei Y9 Prime. If your phone is continuously going back to the selection options in eRecovery mode, it could indicate a more serious problem with the device.

In such cases, I would recommend reaching out to Huawei's customer support or taking your phone to an authorized service center for further assistance. They will have the expertise and tools necessary to diagnose and fix the problem.

Before contacting customer support or visiting a service center, it's a good idea to gather as much information as possible about the issue, such as any error messages or unusual behavior your phone is exhibiting. This will help them better understand the problem and provide you with the appropriate solution.

I hope you're able to get your Huawei Y9 Prime back up and running smoothly soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

eto po cya lagi

Update and recovery.jpeg

YøùTùbé and google done?

I'm sorry to hear that the steps I provided didn't resolve the issue with your Huawei Y9 Prime. If your phone is continuously going back to the selection options in eRecovery mode, it could indicate a more serious problem with the device.

In such cases, I would recommend reaching out to Huawei's customer support or taking your phone to an authorized service center for further assistance. They will have the expertise and tools necessary to diagnose and fix the problem.

Before contacting customer support or visiting a service center, it's a good idea to gather as much information as possible about the issue, such as any error messages or unusual behavior your phone is exhibiting. This will help them better understand the problem and provide you with the appropriate solution.

I hope you're able to get your Huawei Y9 Prime back up and running smoothly soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Attachments

Solution
1. try update and recovery system

2. tignan kung kusa napipindot yung volume button(lalo na kung lumubog na yung pindutan)

3. need pc reprogram na reinstall stock rom

4. factory reset (not sure ako dito kung aayos yan)

Solution
1. try update and recovery system

2. tignan kung kusa napipindot yung volume button(lalo na kung lumubog na yung pindutan)

3. need pc reprogram na reinstall stock rom

4. factory reset (not sure ako dito kung aayos yan)
thank you po kahiram pala neto but anyway maraming salamat po

same here.. pa balik balik lng po....pwede bang e-flash to? anong software ngayon ginagamit mag flash ng huawei phones? salamat sa maka sagot.