Closed Http 1.1 / 403 forbidden problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get the message 403 Forbidden for SSH
I Tried to change ssh websites but nothing happen
What should i do
Thanks in Advance :)

Attachments

Base sa experience ko jan Madaming pwedeng reason either s ssh port, rp and method. Una sa ssh port ang 22 kasi is dafault as open ssh. Try to change sa 443(https) kung papayagan papasukin ng rp mo. Pangalawa sa rp, minsan hindi allowed nung rp ang method n gamit mo at binoblock nya yun port ng ssh. Try to use squid ng ssh na pinagawaan mo ng ssh. 3rd is payload yun request method cguro ng payload mo is my specific method lang n pupwede like GET,HEAD,PUT,POST,OPTION. my mga tutorials dito kung panu ang pag generate ng payload in different methods.

Jr Masters22
This is the payload i use here in Egypt on vodafone network

Connect [host_port]@www.vodafone.com.eg/usb/home.html [protocol][crlf][crlf][split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1 200 OK[crlf]POST You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.0[crlf]gghh[crlf][crlf]

Jr Masters22
This is the payload i use here in Egypt on vodafone network

Connect [host_port]@www.vodafone.com.eg/usb/home.html [protocol][crlf][crlf][split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1 200 OK[crlf]POST You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.0[crlf]gghh[crlf][crlf]
Chineck ko ang payload mo 200 status yung response maghunt ka ng proxing stable sa payload mo at yung ssh port gawin mong 80 kung hindi mag work change to 443

zaxcal
amazing my brother
I always use port 443 i had never used port 22 here in Egypt
How can i use Squid proxy on ssh ?
Can i get your tutorials links
Thank you with your help :)
It seems that your payload has a lot of allowed method. You may use those method for your payload.
IMG_20170524_192301.jpg IMG_20170524_192043.jpg IMG_20170524_191541.jpg
For squid, you may try these:
185.13.39.6:3128
138.0.152.162:3128
Vodafone

Attachments

Last edited:
zaxcal i'am really sorry my brorher i get confused
Can you give me an examble how to make correctly payload with any method mentioned above
Secondly
Where should i put these squad proxies and is it port 3128 may be forbidden here in egypt

zaxcal i'am really sorry my brorher i get confused
Can you give me an examble how to make correctly payload with any method mentioned above
Secondly
Where should i put these squad proxies and is it port 3128 may be forbidden here in egypt
It may depend on your mobile carrier.. i try using your payload to one of the method allowed Check my ss it is 200 connection established and connected:
Screenshot_2017-05-24-23-27-17.png Screenshot_2017-05-24-23-29-41.png
Put the squid proxy to injector's remote proxy.
Thats it. Just explore.. but as i have said it depend on your mobile carrier.

Attachments

zaxcal

Woow you have connectected with this payload , so the problem doesn't deal with payload how can i connect to this payload for examble
It's little confused to not identify the problem almostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back