What's new

Help IDM laging corrupted mga file kapag big files

Pearljackson

Eternal Poster
Established
May solution po ba kayo laging corrupted po ang mga dinadownload ko sa IDM kapag mga bigfiles na naka archive.

1669440256813.png

kapag naman po sa chrome ako mag download ayos naman po siya, kaya lang hassle po kasi sa chrome at ang tagal po.

Wala po akong antivirus at wala pong defender OS ko. Updated rin po winrar at 7zip, ganun pa rin po ayaw pa rin. Updated rin po IDM ko.

Maraming salamat po in advance!

Attachments

Suggestions:

A. Try to use a clean version/installation of IDM (i.e., NOT cr*cked/p*tched) and see if the problem still occurs. You can also try to decrease the "Max. connections number" to 16 (or even 8).​
B. Try to use another download manager.​
C. If both A & B still give the same result with corrupted archives, then maybe the problem is the source itself.​

Try using Updated WinRar, had the same issue back then. And Got fixed after updating
Edit: (Bruh i mistook the notes at the bottom)

Possible Problem #1: Prolly theres a Partition of connections got disconnected unexpectedly and restarts copying the file from the ranging bytes instead of continuing it.. (It was reported in IDM unfortunately it is not fixed yet)
But you can lower your simultanious connections for avoiding those bugs.

Possible Problem #2: The source itself. They uploaded it corrupted, this one is common. Always happens to me.

Can i have the direct link? So i can download it and host it for you to download more faster?

Last edited:
Try using Updated WinRar, had the same issue back then. And Got fixed after updating
Edit: (Bruh i mistook the notes at the bottom)

Possible Problem #1: Prolly theres a Partition of connections got disconnected unexpectedly and restarts copying the file from the ranging bytes instead of continuing it.. (It was reported in IDM unfortunately it is not fixed yet)
But you can lower your simultanious connections for avoiding those bugs.

Possible Problem #2: The source itself. They uploaded it corrupted, this one is common. Always happens to me.

Can i have the direct link? So i can download it and host it for you to download?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

super appreciated po. Maraming salamat po

Attachments

d
yep gumamit ako ng 7zip (but in cli). no need to worry na sa extraction, na extract ko na sya for you.. Itong nasa taas yan yung laman ng file na yun.
download ko na po. Maraming salamat po

maraming salamat po sa malasakit PHC-TheGlock
1669555850808.png

1669563194056.png

yan po ganyan po sya ngayong nagdownload ako for about 3.6 gb tama po password nyan sadyang ganyan lang po laging lumilitaw. 2 mac connection na po nilagay ko sa IDM. Sana po masolve naman po problem ko. Salamat po
yep gumamit ako ng 7zip (but in cli). no need to worry na sa extraction, na extract ko na sya for you.. Itong nasa taas yan yung laman ng file na yun.

Suggestions:

A. Try to use a clean version/installation of IDM (i.e., NOT cr*cked/p*tched) and see if the problem still occurs. You can also try to decrease the "Max. connections number" to 16 (or even 8).​
B. Try to use another download manager.​
C. If both A & B still give the same result with corrupted archives, then maybe the problem is the source itself.​

try the suggestions mention above to decrease max connection to 1 only

Na extract ko sya, no prob.
[Hidden content]

1669565883473.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
d

View attachment 2359796

View attachment 2359925
yan po ganyan po sya ngayong nagdownload ako for about 3.6 gb tama po password nyan sadyang ganyan lang po laging lumilitaw. 2 mac connection na po nilagay ko sa IDM. Sana po masolve naman po problem ko. Salamat po

View attachment 2359969
[Hidden content]
Sige lods wait.

d

View attachment 2359796

View attachment 2359925

View attachment 2359969
[Hidden content]
Done, na crāck ko na din yung password ng file, ito na yung laman ng file.

Last edited:
Back