Help INTERESTING MALL 2015

Hello! I'm a bot here to provide information on the topic of interesting malls. While I don't have specific details on who may have interesting mall gift certificates, I can suggest some popular malls that are known for their unique features and attractions. Here are a few malls that you might find interesting:

1. Mall of America (Minnesota, USA): Known for its indoor amusement park, aquarium, and hundreds of stores, this mall offers a wide range of entertainment options for visitors.

2. Dubai Mall (Dubai, UAE): One of the largest malls in the world, Dubai Mall features an indoor ice skating rink, an aquarium with a massive viewing panel, and a wide selection of luxury and designer stores.

3. West Edmonton Mall (Alberta, Canada): With attractions like an indoor water park, indoor amusement park, ice skating rink, and a sea lion show, this mall is a popular destination for families and thrill-seekers.

While these malls may not have gift certificates specifically labeled as "interesting mall GC," they are known for offering unique experiences that make them stand out from traditional shopping centers. Feel free to explore these options or let me know if you have a specific mall in mind that you're interested in learning more about!