What's new

Investment/Savings

PororoPenguin

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hello, gusto ko lang makahingi ng advice about sa pagsave or paginvest sa pera. I'm earning 37k per month, maliit sya kung tutuusin. Pero gusto ko kahit papano makapag save, invest or mapaikot ang pera para mag gain. Any type of help will do. Maramimg salamat ❤️

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1706493788648.png
1706493816594.png

Attachments

Do you have debt? - credit card loans, ShopeePay loans, home loan, home credit, other forms of utang...
Asking kasi I believe the best way to start saving then eventually invest is to pay off all debts first.

Kung wala ka nang/namang utang, make sure nakapagtabi ka na ng emergency fund (amount depends sa lifestyle and needs mo). Kapag okay na ang emergency fund, make sure you have a system for paying and tracking monthly expenses (rent/hulog sa bahay, bills, insurance, etc.). Kung lahat na yan in order, that's when I would start looking to invest and build a diversified portfolio.

IMO, mahirap unahin ang investments kung hindi ka ready for emergency situations (biglaang unemployment, unforeseen illness, accident) kasi you need liquid funds and/or comprehensive insurance for those.

Source: above is my journey to financial freedom(malayo pa). I also started with around Php37k monthly

ts for me you can invest in services or even rent service is an option for me just look for the posible opportunity in your area for your benefit and for your future..👽