What's new

iOS Ios 16.1.2

Ldreedz

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hi guys possible pa kaya maka pag downgrade ngayon sa 16.1.2?

hello po, there are two ways to downgrade iOS

1 is from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

if green po, it means it is available for downgrade, if red po it is not available. Download ka lang ng IPSW at downgrade via iTunes (Shift key + Restore iPhone). This is the official method of downgrade.

2 is if may saved blobs ka po using TTS Saver (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.), you can untether downgrade using futurerestore. This is the unofficial downgrade.

5E531A2E-1B7C-40E7-BB37-409B4D533C6C.png

if you really wanted to downgrade to iOS, there is one way pero need computer everytime mapatay po yung phone (sunst0rm)

Attachments

hello po, there are two ways to downgrade iOS

1 is from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

if green po, it means it is available for downgrade, if red po it is not available. Download ka lang ng IPSW at downgrade via iTunes (Shift key + Restore iPhone). This is the official method of downgrade.

2 is if may saved blobs ka po using TTS Saver (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.), you can untether downgrade using futurerestore. This is the unofficial downgrade.

View attachment 2563930

if you really wanted to downgrade to iOS, there is one way pero need computer everytime mapatay po yung phone (sunst0rm)
Sir if unsigned ba yung firmware it means bawal na i downgrade currently na sa 16.3.1 ako and gusto ko mag downgrade sa 16.1.2 is it possible?

Sir if unsigned ba yung firmware it means bawal na i downgrade currently na sa 16.3.1 ako and gusto ko mag downgrade sa 16.1.2 is it possible?
yes po, usually every time may new iOS version update, i unsign ni apple ang old iOS versions to prevent users from downgrading iOS.

the older the iOS version is, more chances of having a jailbroken iPhone.

C3EC6891-A67E-438A-95A5-9E3B32E34AF7.png

check mo nalang You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to see anong iOS version ang pwede mo i downgrade (official way)

Attachments