What's new

Help IOS user mobile editor jan

PHC-LAU_XXIV

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
trip ko lang sana mag edit ng mga videos like sa cinematic ang problema may mga bayad yung sound effects sa IOS baka may alam po kayong site na 100% free na idadownload, BTW gamit ko capcut, dating android user ako naglipat lang sa IOS kaso pagdating sa free hirap hanapan ni IOS

sana may magshare Thanks in advance

Hi! I understand that you are looking for a site where you can download sound effects for free to use on your Capcut video editing app on your IOS device. I know how challenging it can be to find free resources for video editing, but thankfully, there are many options available.

One website you can try is freesound.org. It's a community-driven website that offers a wide range of sounds, including sound effects, music, and even field recordings. The site allows users to download sounds for free and use them in their projects, as long as they credit the original creators.

Another option is soundbible.com. It's a website that offers a vast library of free sound effects that you can download and use for your Capcut videos. The site features a user-friendly interface, making it easy to browse and find the sound effects you need.

Lastly, you can also check out YøùTùbé Audio Library. It's a free library of music and sound effects that you can use in your videos, even if you plan to monetize them. The interface is straightforward to use, and the library is constantly updated with new tracks and sounds.

I hope these options help you find the sound effects you need for your Capcut videos on your IOS device. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Back