What's new

IPTV IPTV MAC Subscription with Philippine Channels!!! 100% working when posted!!! Lots of channels inside, try it out guys!!! (December 08, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pa check boss kung tama ginawa ko failed to load kase e haha newbie lng

Screenshot_20211208-191828.jpg

Attachments

pa check boss kung tama ginawa ko failed to load kase e haha newbie lng

View attachment 1750648
tama yan bro...

Update: I don't know mga lodi kung working pa rin sa inyo, però on my side it's all black 🥴...meaning it's either they've changed server or portal or domain name or url....or let's hope that they are updating only the channels...otherwise, sorry for this one, it has great channels and a lot actually...see you on the next post!!!

Last edited:
Pa try ts
you can try it bro, but right now I think they've changed the server, domain name or portal url of their service, in my case it's not working anymore as of now, but if they are only updating their channels, maybe by tomorrow it will be up and running again...but if not, it's a bye-bye for this one and sorry bout that....till next post if ever....

Update: Still working mga lodi, katetest ko lang!!! nagupdate lang sila ng channels, so the server is still up and running...enjoy lang mga guys!!! see the photo below 👇
Screenshot_20211208-185431_IPTV Stalker Player.jpg

Attachments

Ayaw na gumana. Ganyan talaga pag pulot lang. Move on. Next!
Pano mo nasabing pulot lang yan bro??? ka-galing mo naman...di ko yan pinulot bro, scanned yan from an iptv tool kung alam mo yun...ikaw nga ang magbigay? kung kaya mo😂 antayin ko ha....hehehe at ng matesting ang kagalingan mo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back