What's new

Help Isekai recommendations

Sure! I'd be happy to recommend some more isekai series for you to check out. Here are a few popular ones:

1. "Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World": This is a popular isekai series where the protagonist Subaru is transported to a fantasy world. However, he has a unique power that allows him to go back in time whenever he dies. It's known for its dark and intense storyline.

2. "Sword Art Online": This series follows the story of Kazuto Kirigaya, who gets trapped in a virtual reality MMORPG called Sword Art Online. In order to escape, he must clear all 100 floors of the game. It combines elements of fantasy, adventure, and romance.

3. "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime": This lighthearted isekai series follows the story of a 37-year-old man who is reincarnated as a slime monster in a fantasy world. With his newfound powers, he sets out to build his own nation.

4. "The Rising of the Shield Hero": In this series, the protagonist Naofumi is summoned to a parallel world as one of the Four Cardinal Heroes. However, he is treated as an outcast and forced to fight with only a shield. It's a darker isekai with themes of betrayal and redemption.

5. "Overlord": This series follows the story of Momonga, who is trapped in an MMORPG world after the game servers shut down. He decides to embrace his new role as the powerful skeleton mage and conquer the world. It's known for its strategic battles and exploration of morality.

These are just a few recommendations, but there are many more isekai series out there to explore. I hope you find something you enjoy!

Sure! I'd be happy to recommend some more isekai series for you to check out. Here are a few popular ones:

1. "Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World": This is a popular isekai series where the protagonist Subaru is transported to a fantasy world. However, he has a unique power that allows him to go back in time whenever he dies. It's known for its dark and intense storyline.

2. "Sword Art Online": This series follows the story of Kazuto Kirigaya, who gets trapped in a virtual reality MMORPG called Sword Art Online. In order to escape, he must clear all 100 floors of the game. It combines elements of fantasy, adventure, and romance.

3. "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime": This lighthearted isekai series follows the story of a 37-year-old man who is reincarnated as a slime monster in a fantasy world. With his newfound powers, he sets out to build his own nation.

4. "The Rising of the Shield Hero": In this series, the protagonist Naofumi is summoned to a parallel world as one of the Four Cardinal Heroes. However, he is treated as an outcast and forced to fight with only a shield. It's a darker isekai with themes of betrayal and redemption.

5. "Overlord": This series follows the story of Momonga, who is trapped in an MMORPG world after the game servers shut down. He decides to embrace his new role as the powerful skeleton mage and conquer the world. It's known for its strategic battles and exploration of morality.

These are just a few recommendations, but there are many more isekai series out there to explore. I hope you find something you enjoy!
I watched all of it. Can you recommend more?