What's new

Direct Link Kali Linux(FREE Download)

PHC-xXx

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction

Hello mga ka PHC! Good day, baka gusto mo mag change operating system to Kali linux.​

About Kali Linux​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (formerly known as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) is an You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. distribution aimed at advanced Penetration Testing and Security Auditing. Kali Linux contains You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. targeted towards various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Security Research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering. Kali Linux is a multi platform solution, accessible and freely available to information security professionals and hobbyists.

Kali Linux was released on the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. as a complete, top-to-bottom rebuild of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., adhering completely to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. development standards.
(Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

idol ano ba advantage ng naka linux
Usually and most recommended to used for ethical h@cking ang Kali Linux since it has almost complete h@cking tools compared sa ibang Linux OS. Unless you have porgramming skills or do h@cking a lot, I don't recommend it as your daily basis OS.

Pero pwede mo pa din to i-install para matutunan mo pag gamit since free and open source naman, but I recommend na via Virtual machine or dual boot mo i-install para atleast may windows 10 ka pa din. Sobrang wala ka magagawa sa OS na to kung halimabawa gamer or content creator ka.