What's new

Direct Link KENA: BRIDGE OF SPIRITS DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION - CODEX (MEGANZ + GDRIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 61623

0rCh7EvYUxpWBAvBpjEp8ZkV.png

ABOUT THIS GAME​

A story-driven, action adventure combining exploration with fast-paced combat. As Kena, players find and grow a team of charming spirit companions called the Rot, enhancing their abilities and creating new ways to manipulate the environment.

The Story
Kena, a young Spirit Guide, travels to an abandoned village in search of the sacred mountain shrine. She struggles to uncover the secrets of this forgotten community hidden in an overgrown forest where wandering spirits are trapped.

Find the Rot
Timid and illusive spirits scattered throughout the forest. They maintain balance by decomposing dead and rotting elements.

Key Features
Build Your Team:
Find and collect Rot to gain powerful abilities, make discoveries, and transform the environment.
Explore: A forgotten village and a strange curse. Draw on the power of the Spirit Realm to restore this once-majestic world.
Fast-Paced Combat: Spirits have become corrupt, trapped and unable to move on, challenging Kena at every turn.

Genre: Action | TPP | fantasy | action adventure
Developer: Ember Lab
Publisher: Ember Lab
Release Date: 21 Sep, 2021

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS​

MINIMUM:​

• Processor: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
  • Memory: 12 GB RAM
  • Storage: 25 GB
  • Direct X: Version 11
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB or Equivalent

RECOMMENDED​

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X/Intel i7-6700K or Equivalent
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Storage: 25 GB
  • Direct X: Version 12
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB/ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB or Equivalent

CODEX RELEASE​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PRE-INSTALLED​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
How to Install (CODEX Release):
Extract
Burn or mount the .iso
Run setup.exe and install
Copy crac'k from Kena.Bridge.of.Spirits.Digital.Deluxe.DLC.Unlocker to the installation directory
Play

TheNapzter here is the proof that the archive is not corrupted.
Watch till the end. I spent more than an hour to make this video.

for other games and useful stuff, just click here

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
May error sa Single link files pag ineextract na. Na try ko na i download yung tatlong single file links from different GDRIVES pero same error lahat pg ineextract.

1632336308227.png

Attachments

Last edited:
May error sa Single link files pag ineextract na. Na try ko na i download yung tatlong single file links from different GDRIVES pero same error lahat pg ineextract.
TheNapzter
There will be three possible reasons for this.
1. The uploaded file/s maybe corrupted.
2. Your downloaded file maybe corrupted.
3. There's something wrong with your WinRAR.

I just made a video of #1 to prove that my uploaded file/s are not corrupted.
From downloading to running the game. (Don't mind the graphics, my laptop is only using mx150 which is very weak) As you can see on the video, everything went smoothly from downloading to extracting the file. No errors, no corrupted files.

You may now have an idea of what went wrong. It could be you WinRAR or maybe there are some irregularities in your network.

I am using WinRAR 6.02., try to update yours, or use Winzip.

best of luck.

TheNapzter
There will be three possible reasons for this.
1. The uploaded file/s maybe corrupted.
2. Your downloaded file maybe corrupted.
3. There's something wrong with your WinRAR.

I just made a video of #1 to prove that my uploaded file/s are not corrupted.
From downloading to running the game. (Don't mind the graphics, my laptop is only using mx150 which is very weak) As you can see on the video, everything went smoothly from downloading to extracting the file. No errors, no corrupted files.

You may now have an idea of what went wrong. It could be you WinRAR or maybe there are some irregularities in your network.

I am using WinRAR 6.02., try to update yours, or use Winzip.

best of luck.
Found the cause of the error on my part, I tried downloading from other sites particularly from FitGirl's Website and Files that are cut into chunks can be corrupted while rebuilding it back to a whole file. Same also with Big Chunks of Files being downloaded at one time, I use IDM to download these files and like Torrent , when you download a file with the help of IDM, it makes multiple requests to server for different parts of your file (different addresses) and that makes it download the file faster than any web browser available. (This means that the file can be corrupted while rebuilding all the files after it finishes downloading, in this case that happened to me and that is why I kept getting errors while extracting the whole .iso file)

my WinRar version is also up to date and I tried troubleshooting all possible errors and just redownloaded the File from FitGirls site anyways and it worked. Thank you for the File links though and keep on updating your collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back