What's new

Help Keyboard not Working on Laptop LENOVO IDEA PAD 320-AST

Jorez

Addict
Pa help po .
Lenovo ideapad 320-14ast laptop keyboard not working .. external keyboard working nman po.. baka alam kau n ibang way na itroubleshoot po .. natry q n po kasi uninstall o update ung driver.. pati ung sa windows troubleshoot ng keyboard ala pa din. cra n po kaya yun? or baka po kc magpalit aqng bagong keyboard di pdin gumna, Salamat ..

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Lenovo Ideapad 320-AST laptop keyboard. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check if the keyboard is disabled: Press the Windows logo key + X and select Device Manager. Expand the Keyboards section and right-click on your keyboard device. Select Enable Device.

2. Restart your laptop: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue.

3. Update your BIOS: Go to the Lenovo support website and download the latest BIOS update. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully.

4. Check for Windows updates: Press the Windows logo key + I and select Update & Security. Click on Check for updates and install any available updates.

5. Run a malware scan: Use a reliable antivirus software to scan your laptop for any malware or viruses that may be causing the issue.

6. Try an external keyboard: If the external keyboard is working, then the issue may be with the laptop's keyboard hardware. In this case, you may need to replace the keyboard.

I hope these steps help you fix the issue with your laptop keyboard. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

possible meron yang sira sa loob nang laptop mo try mo nalang dalhin sa technician para masigurado pero bantayan mo lang din maigi para maiwasan na makulangan nang parts...or don ka sa trusted na repairshops

try mo sa i-reset bios baka mag work. if not, possible hardware na. palit physical keyboard na.
for sure gagana yan since bago na ung keys.
Ty sir, nagreset ndin po aq,yun nga po naiisip q n option pplitan ng keyboard, kya lng baka po kc ndi gumna

possible meron yang sira sa loob nang laptop mo try mo nalang dalhin sa technician para masigurado pero bantayan mo lang din maigi para maiwasan na makulangan nang parts...or don ka sa trusted na repairshops
ty sir, gnun nga lng po cguro para mtignan and cgurdo kung tlgang kailngan ng palitan

baka possible kailangang palitan na yung mismong keyboard sa laptop mo
ty po,

Last edited: