What's new

Help Lazada return

Bojji Ackerman

Eternal Poster
Established
Bought a phone po on lazada mall. Nasakin na for 2 weeks then lumabas na mga defects niya. S21 5G worth 18k bigla lumitaw pink vertical line and some lines sa screen na halatang defective yung item with no physical damage. Sobrang ingat ko sa phone since bago siya and first phone na nabili ko for myself with my own hard earned money

Paano po ipapack yung order and irereturn kung yung original packaging niya is natapon ko na?

And yung screen protector na freebie is nawala na din since pagkakuha ko ng phone is ininstall ko agad but di ko nalagay nang maayos sa sobrang excited at natapon ko na

Lastly, yung mga packaging and box ng mga freebies ay nawala na but nasakin pa naman yung mga mismong freebies

Thank you po sa sasagot

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your new phone from Lazada Mall. It's important to address these concerns promptly to ensure a smooth return process. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Return Request: Contact Lazada's customer service as soon as possible to inform them about the defects on the phone. You can request for a return and provide details about the issues you are facing.

2. Packaging: Since you mentioned that you no longer have the original packaging, you can use a sturdy box or packaging material to securely pack the phone for return. Make sure to wrap the phone properly to prevent any further damage during transit.

3. Missing Freebies: If the screen protector and other freebies are missing or damaged, make sure to inform Lazada customer service about this as well. They will advise you on how to proceed with the return of the phone and any related items.

4. Documentation: Keep records of your communication with Lazada regarding the return request, including any reference numbers or emails exchanged. This will help in case you need to follow up on the status of your return.

5. Return Process: Lazada will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Follow their guidelines carefully to ensure a successful return process. They may also arrange for a pick-up of the item from your location.

Remember to be patient throughout the return process and keep all relevant information handy for easy reference. I hope this information helps, and I wish you a smooth return experience with Lazada.

Actually lods kakareturn ko palang kanina but since holiday wala pa ding update. Tried to contact na seller pero walang response

Kapag lazmall verified ba yung shop at may money bacl guarantee pahirapan pa din ba pagrerefund?
Nakapag-try na ako mag return items lods sa lazmall, okay naman. Nakuha ko within the timeframe, madalas 3-5 days ang process.

Nakapag-try na ako mag return items lods sa lazmall, okay naman. Nakuha ko within the timeframe, madalas 3-5 days ang
Pano mo siya nireturn lods? Original packaging ba? Or pwede ba kung ako na mismo mag pack basta secured?

Nakita ko kase sa instructions na dapat nakapack sa original packaging niya

2 weeks ago ko pa nareceive yung itam kaya wala na talaga original packaging niya

wala na yan ts kasi may time frame ( shopee/lazada ) within that time frame( 3 to 5 days ) is dapat nakita mo na mga defect. Tanging magagawa mo nalang nyan is kausapin yung seller mismo .

ps check mo sa ordered status kung may option pa na return/refund if wala na or hindi na clickable wala na yan pag asa unless makausap mo si seller at pumayag