What's new

Help LF: MINECRAFT MCPE IOS (APPLE ID)

naya018

Journeyman
LF: MINECRAFT MCPE IOS (APPLE ID)

MGA MASTER/BOSS/MADAM MAKIKISUYO LANG PO SANA AKO,
SA MGA NAKA IOS PO DITO NA NAKAPAG INSTALL NG MINECRAFT MCPE
SA DEVICE NILA, KUNG PWEDE PO SANA AKO MAKIGAMIT NG (APPLE ID)
INSTALL KO LANG PO SA IPAD NG ANAK KO PO.

THANKS IN ADVANCE PO...

Hello!

I understand that you are looking for someone who can share their Apple ID with you so that you can install Minecraft PE on your child's iPad. While I appreciate your request, I must inform you that sharing Apple IDs is against Apple's terms of service and can lead to various issues such as account suspension or loss of access to purchased content.

Instead, I would suggest that you purchase Minecraft PE from the App Store using your own Apple ID. Minecraft PE is a ρáíd app, and it is always recommended to purchase apps through official channels to ensure a safe and legal experience.

If you are unable to purchase the app, there are alternative free games available on the App Store that offer similar gameplay experiences to Minecraft PE. Some popular options include Roblox, Block Craft 3D, and Terraria. These games can provide hours of fun for your child without requiring an Apple ID.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable solution for your child's gaming needs!